英语版小猪佩奇第一季1-50集(小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频)(1)

小猪佩奇英文版音频原文(第一季,第34集,Peppa.Pig.S01E34.Fancy.Dress.Party化装舞会)

避免视频动画干扰,只保留纯净的音频英语聆听环境,培养儿童对英文的语感。不要错过孩子的学英语黄金期,没事儿就放听,“磨耳朵”正当时!

英语版小猪佩奇第一季1-50集(小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频)(2)

【中英文对话正文】

I'm Peppa Pig.

我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.

这是我的弟弟,乔治。

This is Mummy Pig.

这是我的妈妈。

And this is Daddy Pig.

这是我的爸爸。

Peppa pig.

小猪佩奇。

Fancy Dress Party!

化妆舞会!

Peppa and George are having

a fancy dress party.

佩奇和乔治在举行化妆舞会。

All their friends are invited.

他们的所有朋友都被邀请了。

Peppa is dressed as a fairy princess.

佩奇化妆成为一位仙女公主。

And George is dressed as a dinosaur.

乔治化妆成为一只恐龙。

Grrrr! Dine-saw!

咯~!恐龙!

Here are Peppa's friends,

佩奇的朋友来了,

Candy Cat, Suzy Sheep, Danny Dog,

有小猫凯迪,小羊苏茜,小狗丹尼,

Rebecca Rabbit and Pedro Pony.

小兔瑞贝卡和小马佩德罗。

Suzy is wearing her

nurse's costume.

苏茜穿着她的护士服。

Hello, Suzy!

你好,苏茜!

Hello, Mr. Pig!

你好啊,猪先生!

I'm glad the nurse has arrived!

很高兴来了位护士!

Have you just come from the hospital?

你是刚从医院来的吗?

Er, I'm not a real nurse.

呃,我不是真的护士。

It's just pretend.

我只是扮成护士。

Very good. My, my!

非常好。哎哟!

Who have we here?

那是谁啊?

Woof! Woof! I'm a pirate!

汪!汪!我是名海盗!

Shiver me timbers!

吓到你发抖!

Meow! I'm a witch!

喵!我是一个巫婆!

I can turn you into a frog.

我能把你变成青蛙。

Neigh! I'm a clown!

嘶!我是小丑!

That's funny!

太有趣了!

And what are you, Rebecca Rabbit?

你扮的是什么,瑞贝卡?

I'm a carrot.

我是胡萝卜.

Fantastic! Come in.

好极了!进来吧。

There's a fairy princess and a

dinosaur waiting to meet you.

里面有仙女公主和恐龙在等着你们。

Hello, everyone!

大家好!

Hello, Peppa!

你好,佩奇!

Baa! Meow! Woof! Neigh!

咩!喵!汪!嘶!

Hello, Suzy, I'm Princess Peppa.

你好,苏茜,我是佩奇公主。

You must bow when you speak to me.

你和我说话时要鞠躬。

Hello, your majesty. Baaa!

你好,公主殿下。咩!

I'm Nurse Suzy!

我是护士苏茜!

Open wide and say "ahhh".

张大嘴说“啊”。

"Ahhh"!

“啊”!

Neigh... I'm a clown.

嘶。。。我是个小丑。

Do something funny!

表演些有趣的东西吧!

Woof! Rebecca, why are you

dressed as a carrot?

汪!瑞贝卡,你为什么扮成胡萝卜?

I like carrots.

我喜欢胡萝卜。

Grrrrrrr! Dine saw!

咯~~~!恐龙!

A scary dinosaur!

一只可怕的恐龙!

Peppa is admiring herself

in the mirror.

佩奇在欣赏镜子里的自己。

Mirror, mirror on the wall,

镜子镜子,

Who is the fairest of them all?

谁是最漂亮的人?

You are, Peppa.

是你啊,佩奇。

Meow! Hello, Peppa.

喵!你好,佩奇。

Hello, I'm a little fairy princess.

你好,我是一个小仙女公主。

I'm a witch. Meow!

我是一个巫婆,喵!

And I've got a magic wand!

我有一条魔法棒!

I've got a magic wand, too!

我也有一条魔法棒!

I can turn you into a frog.

我可以把你变成青蛙。

And I'll turn you into a frog.

我也可以把你变成青蛙。

Dine saw! Grrrrrrrrr!

恐龙!咯~~~~~!

Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

哇~~~~~~!

Oh, dear, George is scared

of his own reflection.

哦,天啊,乔治被他自己的

样子吓坏了。

Silly George, look,

it's you in the mirror.

傻呼呼的乔治,看,

它是你在镜子里的映像而已。

Grrrrr!

咯~!

Children,

孩子们,

it's time to decide who has

the best fancy dress costume.

是时候决定谁在化妆舞会上

装扮得最好的。

it's time to decide who has

the best fancy dress costume.

是时候决定谁在化妆舞会上

装扮得最好的。

We need a judge.

我们需要一个裁判。

Me! Me! Me!

我!我!我!

As it's Peppa's party,

这是佩奇的派对,

maybe she should be the judge.

也许应该由她做裁判。

I'm the judge! I'm the judge!

我是裁判!我是裁判!

Daddy, what is a "judge"?

爸爸,什么是“裁判”?

The "judge" decides who

has the best costume.

“裁判”可以决定谁装扮得最好。

Oh, goody!

哦,好哦!

Peppa is going to choose

who has the best costume.

佩奇准备选出装扮得最好的一位。

Suzy, can I see your costume, please?

苏茜,我可以看看你的装扮吗?

Baaa! I'm Nurse Suzy.

咩!我是护士苏茜。

I make people better.

我能减轻人们的病痛。

Very good, Nurse Suzy. Now, Danny!

很好,护士苏茜。现在,到丹尼了!

Woof! I'm a pirate!

汪!我是一名海盗!

Shiver me timbers!

吓到你发抖!

Now, Candy.

现在,到凯迪了。

Meow. I'm a witch.

喵。我是一个巫婆。

I can turn you into a frog!

我可以把你变成青蛙!

Well, I'm a fairy princess

and I can turn you into a frog!

好吧,我是仙女公主

我也可以把你变成青蛙!

Children! Children!

孩子们!孩子们!

Sorry, Mummy.

对不起,妈妈。

Who's next?

下一位是谁?

I'm a clown!

我是一个小丑!

That's funny! And Rebecca?

真有趣!瑞贝卡呢?

I'm a carrot.

我是一个胡萝卜。

Lovely.

很不错。

And my little brother, George,

is a scary dinosaur.

我弟弟,乔治,装扮成一只恐龙。

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

咯~~~~~~~~~!

Everyone's costume is very good.

大家的装扮都非常好。

Hurray! Baa! Meow! Woof! Neigh!

好耶!咩!喵!汪!嘶!

Now you say who the winner is.

现在你公布胜出的人。

Oh, yes! Uh hum!

哦,好的!呃 嗯!

And the winner is...

胜出的人是。。。

Me!

我!

Peppa you can't pick yourself!

佩奇你不可以选你自己的!

You're the judge!

你是裁判!

Oh! Can't I?

哦!我不能吗?

You have to pick another winner.

你只能选其他人。

Okay, the carrot wins.

好的,胡萝卜获胜。

Hurray!

好耶!

Thank you.

谢谢你。

Peppa loves fancy dress parties!

佩奇喜欢化妆舞会!

Everyone loves fancy dress parties!

大家都喜欢化妆舞会!

tag:#儿童英语#、#英语听力#、#音频#、#小猪佩奇#、#英语语感#、#英语环境#、#磨耳朵#、#mp3#


英语版小猪佩奇第一季1-50集(小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频)(3)

,