偶尔想你,经常偶尔。
Think of you occasionally, often occasionally.
你是我历经千山万水也要想见的人。
You are the one I want to meet after going through mountains and rivers.
你总是这样,在我梦里不请自来。
You always do that in my dreams when you come uninvited.
快乐有很多种,见到你是第一种。
There are many kinds of happiness. Seeing you is the first kind.
喜你如盛夏白瓷,梅子汤甜。
I like you as summer white porcelain, plum soup sweet.
晚是给世界的晚,安是给你的安。
Late is to the world late, Ann is to you.
我有一双迎风流泪的眼睛,自你走后 风没停过。
I have a pair of eyes with tears in the wind, since you left the wind has not stopped.
你来时携风带雨,我无处可避,你走时乱了四季,我久病难医。
You come with the wind and rain, I have no place to avoid, you leave the four seasons, I long illness difficult to cure.
凌晨四点钟,我看见海棠花未眠。总觉得这时,你应该在我身边。
At four o 'clock in the morning I saw crabapple flowers not sleeping. I always feel that you should be here by my side.
在所有好的 ,好的情绪里,毫无预兆的想念你,是我不可告人的隐疾。
In all the good, good mood, missing you without warning, is my hidden disease.
图片文字来自网络,如有侵权请联系作者删除
,