Bree: "Hey. We'd better hurry. The movie starts in twenty minutes."

我们最好抓紧,电影20分钟后就要开始。

George: "There's been a slight change in plans. My mother had a couple of friends who really wanted to meet you, and I thought, what the heck? It could be fun. Do you mind?"

计划有变,我妈妈有好些朋友想见你。我想,管它呢,一定很好玩,你介意吗?

Bree: "Uh, no, I, I guess not."

不介意吧。

George: "Hey, everybody, this is Bree."

大家好,这是布里。

George: "And this is my Uncle Sid."

这是我舅舅西德。

Bree: "Hi."

你好。

George: " Rosalie."

罗莎莉。

Bree: "Hello."

你好

George: "Oh, and this is Stan Grazi, who does my mom's taxes."

这是斯坦.格拉希,我妈妈的税务师。

Stan: "She's a knockout, George. I guess I owe you an apology."

她真是印象令人深刻/长得迷人,乔治我想我该向你道歉。

George: "Since I was single all these years, Stan kept telling my mom I was gay."

由于我这么多年一直单身,斯坦一直告诉我妈妈我是个同性恋。

Stan: "I'm still gonna need some proof. But I guess I'll be getting that in about nine months, hey, Bree?"

要让我信服可没那么容易,也许九个月后就能见分晓,布里,你看如何?

Bree: "What happens in nine months?"

什么,什么九个月?

George: "That's just Stan's little joke about when we're gonna start our own family. Now just so you know, Stan, it's gonna be a while before we even think about kids. I want Bree all to myself for a while."

斯坦是在开玩笑,说我们成家的事。不,斯坦,你 知道,我们还没想过要孩子的事呢。我想独自拥有布里一段时间。

Francine: "Well, don't wanna wait too long. After forty, the eggs don't get any fresher. Am I right, Bree?"

喔,那也别让我等太久,女人过了40,卵子也就没有那么有活力了。我说得对吗,布里?

Bree: "If you'll excuse me, I, uh, I have to go."

不好意思,我得走了。

看绝望主妇学英语合集(看美剧学口语She)(1)

布里:我们最好抓紧,电影20分钟后就要开始。 乔治:计划有变,我妈妈有好些朋友想见你。我想,管它呢,一定很好玩,你介意吗? 布里:不介意吧。 乔治:大家好,这是布里。 乔治:这是我舅舅西德。 布里:你好。 乔治:罗莎莉。 布里:你好 乔治:这是斯坦.格拉希,我妈妈的税务师。 斯坦:她真是印象令人深刻,乔治,我想我该向你道歉。 乔治:由于我这么多年一直单身,斯坦一直告诉我妈妈我是个同性恋。 斯坦:要让我信服可没那么容易,也许九个月后就能见分晓,布里,你看如何? 布里:什么,什么九个月? 乔治:斯坦是在开玩笑,说我们成家的事。不,斯坦,你 知道,我们还没想过要孩子的事呢。我想独自拥有布里一段时间。 弗朗辛:喔,那也别让我等太久,女人过了40,卵子也就没有那么有活力了。我说得对吗,布里? 布里:不好意思,我得走了。

,