I like you,but just like you. 我爱你,纵然万劫不复,纵然相思入骨,我也待你眉眼如初,岁月如故。
You are not prepared! 你们这是自寻死路!
I love three things in this world. Sun, moon and you.Sun for morning, moon for night , and you forever . 浮世万千,吾爱有三,一为日,二为月,三为卿,日为朝,月为暮,卿为朝朝暮暮。
makeup forever 浮生若梦
I came,I saw,I conquered. 所到之处,所见之事,所向披靡。
we work in the dark to serve the light.伺于暗,躬于明(刺客信条)
Never mind,i'll find someone like you. I wish nothing but the best for you too Don't fitget me,i beg, i remember you said:"sometimes it hurt's in love,but sometimes it hurt's instead" 毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海,抛却烦恼,再把相思寄巫山,勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑,情堪隽永也善心潮掀狂澜。(我的天,阿黛尔的歌能有如此神翻译,真的牛!)
Every season brings its joy 春有百花秋有月 夏有凉风冬有雪
《Waterloo Bridge》 《魂断蓝桥》,《The Bridge of Madison County》《廊桥遗梦》 ,《Gone with the wind》《乱世佳人》,《Léon》《这个杀手不太冷》,《Before Sunrise》《爱在黎明破晓前》,《Before Sunset》《爱在日落黄昏时》,《Before Midnight》《爱在午夜降临时》,《TOPGUN》《壮志凌云》。
Bichon 比熊
In me the tiger sniffs the rose. 心有猛虎,细嗅蔷薇。(余光中翻译英国诗人西格里夫•萨松代表作《于我,过去,现在以及未来 》的经典诗句)
here lies one whose name was written in.此地长眠者,声名水上书,济慈墓志铭,久久不忘
I love you without knowing how,when or from where.情不知所起,一往而情深。
最后,来几句傻吊翻译(另外,推荐大家去看看《破产姐妹》的翻译,真的蛮用心的):
行胜于言 you can you up,no can no bb
滴水之恩 当涌泉相报:You di da di da me,I hua la hua la you .
你看看你,一天天的 :You see see you,one day day de.
we are the champion 我们是昌平人
,