You two should be ashamed of yourselves.
你们两个真是不知羞耻
Using women to advance your cause with sexuality,and whatever Amy plans on doing.
利用女人的性感来争取自己事业的上位还有不管艾米准备做什么
Are you implying that my girlfriend has no sexuality to exploit? Yes!
你是在暗示我的女朋友没有性感可利用吗, 对
Okay, because that was not clear. Sheldon!
好吧, 刚暗示得不够清楚, 谢尔顿
What? That was ambiguous.
怎么了, 他刚才说得不够清楚
Well, now it's biguous.
那么现在我说清楚了
What are you gonna do about it?
你能怎么拿我怎么样
You could talk some smack about his mother.
你可以说些拿他老妈开涮的黄段子
Well, yes, of course, he wouldn't like that at all.
好主意, 他会很生气的
Last night,I was feeling in need of sexual release when I happened to come across your mother.
昨晚我有释放性需求的感觉时恰好想到你的母亲
Okay, okay.Guys, what are we doing here?
好了,各位, 我们这是做什么呢
I don't know what you're doing,but I was about to insinuate
我不知道你在做什么我是准备暗示
that I had coitus with Raj's mother for a dollar.
我和拉杰的妈发生了关系, 让她赚了一块钱
Oh, you do what you want, but I don't want to lose my friends over tenure.
你想干嘛随便你,我可不想因为终身职位而失去朋友
Friends are forever. So is tenure. Walk!
朋友是一辈子的。终身职位也是, 快走
I'm just gonna go home and let my work speak for itself.
我打算回家让我工作成果说明一切
You're right. This is beneath me.
你说的对, 我也不屑于这样做
Like your mother was last night.
和你老妈昨晚一样
How about it, Sheldon?
你怎么说, 谢尔顿
What do you think I should do?
你觉得我应该怎么做
Well, you'll always be an academic success,
你的学术成就永远是卓越的
but... I seriously question whether you'll make any more friends.
但是我真心怀疑你还能不能交上更多其他的朋友
私信“模棱两可”,自动回复本期视频和整理好笔记。
,