Desk Clerk: "Good afternoon. Checking in?"

下午好,入住吗?

George: "Yes. Uh,the reservation's in the name of Williams. George Williams."

是的,预定人的名字叫威廉姆斯,乔治.威廉姆斯。

Desk Clerk: "Let me get your paperwork"

容我查一下你的文件

George: " So what do you want to do first?"

那你想先干什么呢?

Bree: "I don't know. I thought maybe we could go antiquing." (to the desk clerk) "I hear you have some lovely museums nearby. Do you have any brochures?"

不知道啊,我觉得可以先去逛逛古玩展。我听说这附近有些不错的博物馆,你们有宣传册吗?

Desk Clerk: "Right over there, Mrs. Williams."

就在那边,威廉姆斯夫人。

George: "Oh, uh, she's not my wife."

她不是我夫人

Desk Clerk: "I'm so sorry."

真不好意思。

George: "So I hear they have a terrific Farmers' Market nearby. We should pick up some nectarines."

我听说这离那家不错的农贸市场很近。我们可以先去买点油桃。

Bree: "George, I can't."

乔治,不行。

George: "What?"

什么

Bree: "I can't stay in a hotel room with you."

我不能在这跟你开房。

George: "Why not?"

为什么不能?

Bree: "Because I am starting to get that rash again."

因为我又开始起疹子了。

George: "Well, I, I brought the antihistamines."

我带了抗组胺剂

Bree: "Oh, please. it's not gonna help. George, clearly, this is psychosomatic. We need to go home."

拜托,那没用的,乔治。这显然是心理作用,我们得回去。

George: "Bree, we just drove three hours to get here."

布里,咱们开了三个小时车才到这。

Bree: "I know, and you have every right to be mad, but, George, I am really starting to itch."

我知道你大可生我的气,不过,乔治,我真得不行了。

Desk Clerk: "Is there a problem?"

有什么问题吗?

George: "Uh, no, there's no problem. Everything is fine. Okay, okay, okay. Uh, uh, I'll get you your own room."

没事,没问题,一切正常 。好吧,我给你开个单间。

Bree: "George..."

乔治......

George: "No, no, no. We can still have a nice weekend. We'll just shift the focus to...antiquing."

不,咱们还是可以度过一个美好的周末的。把重点放在买古玩就可以了。

Bree: "Please. I mean, clearly, you didn't come here to shop."

拜托了,显然你来这儿不是为了购物的。

George: "No, I came to spend time with you, time that does not need to be spent in a bed."

不是,我来是因为我想跟你在一起,但不一定非要跟你一起在床上。

Bree: "Really? You mean that? You wouldn't mind?"

真的吗 你确定吗? 你不介意吗?

George: "No."

不会。

Bree: "You know what, George? We're gonna have a great time, because there's tons of fun stuff we can do that doesn't involve sex."

乔治,我们会玩得很开心的,因为除了上床,我们还有很多有趣的事情可以做。

George: "You betcha. While I take care of this, why don't you go get those brochures?"

绝对的这边交给我,你去那边看看宣传册吧。

Bree: "Okay."

好的。

Bree: "George, you won't believe it. I just stopped itching."

乔治你猜怎么了?我突然就不痒了。

George: "How about that?"

怎么会这样?

美剧常用口语400句(看美剧学口语Youhaveevery)(1)

前台服务员:下午好,入住吗? 乔治:是的,预定人的名字叫威廉姆斯,乔治.威廉姆斯。 前台服务员:容我查一下你的文件。 乔治:那你想先干什么呢? 布里:不知道啊,我觉得可以先去逛逛古玩展。我听说这附近有些不错的博物馆,你们有宣传册吗? 前台服务员:就在那边,威廉姆斯夫人。 乔治:她不是我夫人 前台服务员:真不好意思。 乔治:我听说这离那家不错的农贸市场很近。我们可以先去买点油桃。 布里:乔治:什么 布里:我不能在这跟你开房。 乔治:为什么不能? 布里:因为我又开始起疹子了。 乔治:我带了抗组胺剂。 布里:拜托,那没用的,乔治。这显然是心理作用,我们得回去。 乔治:布里,咱们开了三个小时车才到这。 布里:我知道你大可生我的气,不过,乔治,我真痒得不行了。 前台服务员:有什么问题吗? 乔治:没事,没问题,一切正常 。好吧,我给你开个单间。 布里:乔治...... 乔治:不,咱们还是可以度过一个美好的周末的。把重点放在买古玩就可以了。 布里:拜托了,显然你来这儿不是为了购物的。 乔治:不是,我来是因为我想跟你在一起,但不一定非要跟你一起在床上。 布里:真的吗 你确定吗? 你不介意吗? 乔治:不会。 布里:乔治,我们会玩得很开心的,因为除了上床,我们还有很多有趣的事情可以做。 乔治:绝对的。这边交给我,你去那边看看宣传册吧。 布里:好的。 布里:乔治,你猜怎么了?我突然就不痒了。 乔治:怎么会这样?

,