内心深处deep down,下面我们就来聊聊关于深处的英语怎么说?接下来我们就一起去了解一下吧!

深处的英语怎么说(内心深处英语怎么说)

深处的英语怎么说

内心深处

deep down

deep down (inside)“心底,内心,在内心深处”

英语解释为if you know or feel something deep down, you secretly know or feel it even though you do not admit it。

Deep down inside, there is a part of you that feels for her.

在你内心深处,藏着一份情感,一份对她的情感。

What she's saying is, deep down, you're afraid Shorty's going to love Costa Rica,and you'll lose your best friend forever.

她的意思是,在你内心深处害怕小短会爱上哥斯达黎加,你就永远失去自己最好的朋友了。《摩登家庭》

起起落落

ups and downs

ups and downs “盛衰,浮沉,起落”

英语解释为the mixture of good and bad experience that happen in any situation or relationship。

I found the whole thing riveting. The ups and downs, the way-downs.

我觉得这故事引人入胜,起起落落,跌落谷底。

They had their ups and their downs, but they always landed on their feet.

他们经历了起起落落,但他们都一同挺了过来。

陷得太深

be in deep

be in (too) deep “陷得很深,难以自拔”

英语解释为to be very involved in a situation, especially so that it causes you problems。

A: If only he had told the truth.

他要是说实话就好了。

B: He was in too deep!

他陷得太深了。

Mitchell, we're in too deep.

米奇尔,我们都陷得太深了。

,