你在写邮件时,肯定时常会为如何措辞而发愁。
如何才能有礼节又简洁明了地表达你的意思呢?
其实,只要看看职场老前辈们怎么写就行了。
比如下面这20句职场经典邮件英语:
转发邮件:
1. For your information. (FYI)
(请知悉)
2. For your reference. (FYR)
(供你参考)
表示同意:
3. I’m fine with it.
(我对此没有异议)
4. Noted.
(我知道了)
提醒附件:
5. The document is attached.
(敬请查收附件)
6. The latest version is attached.
(请查收附件获取最新信息)
主动咨询:
7. If you have any problems, please let me know.
(如果你有任何问题,请告诉我)
8. Any further questions, please feel free to reach out.
(如需更多谘询,请联系我不要客气)
提醒
9. I’ll keep you posted.
(我会与你保持联络)
10. Please keep me informed.
(请随时告知我)
礼貌催促:
11. Please let me know as soon as possible.
(希望尽快告知我)
12. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
(期待能快点听到你的消息)
诚挚道歉:
13. Sorry for the delay in replying your letter.
(对于未能及早回复,我们感到很抱歉)
14. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you.
(我很抱歉如果对给你造成了困扰)
友好答谢:
15. Thanks for your help.
(谢谢你的帮助)
16. Thanks so much for all your efforts, and congratulations!
(感谢你为此作出的努力,恭喜你)
有坏消息:
17. We are sorry to inform you that...
(我们很抱歉地通知你)
18. I have some bad news.
(我恐怕有一些坏消息)
感谢配合:
19. I/we truly appreciate your understanding.
(真心感谢你的理解)
20. Your cooperation is appreciated.
(非常感谢你的配合)
熟读这20句话,理解它们,在合适的位置使用它们,能让你写邮件轻松百倍!,然后依具体的情况变化运用。
,