Susan: "There's a rumor going around that you don't wanna press charges against Zach. Is that true?"

我听到谣言,说你不会起诉扎克。不会是真的吧?

Mike: "Yeah."

是的。

Susan: "Wow. Um, I find that confusing."

我不明白。

Mike: "Look, if we make a big deal out of this, he could end up going to prison."

如果我们把事情闹大他会去坐牢的。

Susan: "He held a gun to my face, so I'm thinking, good."

他当时拿枪直指我的脸,我觉得让他蹲牢房挺好的。

Mike: "I've been to prison. He couldn't handle it."

我蹲过监狱,他受不了的。

Susan: "Who cares?"

谁在乎啊?

Mike: "I care."

我。

Susan: "Well, you should care more about me. I'm your girlfriend. We're moving in together. He's just a neighbor. You don't even know Zach."

你该在乎的人是我。我可是你女朋友,我们就要住在一起了。他不过是个邻居,你根本就不认识他。

Mike: "I know enough about him to know that deep down, he's a good kid."

我想我了解的已经够多的,他是个好孩子。

Susan: "Mike, he wanted to kill you."

麦克,他想要你的命啊。

Mike: "But he didn't."

可他没有。

Susan: "You never asked me why Zach wanted to shoot you. Aren't you curious?"

你从来不问扎克为什么要开枪杀你。你不觉得奇怪吗

Mike: "Does it matter?"

这重要吗?

Susan: "Zach said you kidnapped his father so you could kill him."

扎克说你绑架并杀了他爸爸。

Mike: "I didn't kill Paul Young."

我没有杀保罗.杨。

Susan: "I didn't think you did. Now tell me why Zach does."

我相信你,不过你得告诉我为什么扎克这么说。

Mike: "I found some evidence that suggested that Paul murdered Deirdre. Sixteen years ago, Deirdre had a baby, and Paul and Mary Alice Young kidnapped him and raised him as their own. Deirdre tracked him down here to Wisteria Lane and demanded her baby back."

我找到了证据,发现是保罗杀死黛德拉,16年前,黛德拉生了个孩子,保罗和他妻子拐走了孩子当自己亲身的抚养,黛德拉追到紫藤郡,试图向他们要回孩子。

Susan: "So Paul killed her?"

然后保罗就杀死她?

Mike: "Actually, it was Mary Alice."

事实上,是玛丽.艾莉丝动的手。

Susan: "Oh, my God."我的天啊。

Edie: "Mike? I answered your phone. It's the police."

麦克,我帮你接了电话。是警察。

Mike: "Yeah. Delfino. You did? Okay, I can be there in 20 minutes. (He hangs up.) Zach's dead. They want me to come identify the body."

我是德尔菲诺。好的我20分钟后回到。扎克死了,他们让我去辨认尸体。

50句情景口语(学口语ifwe)(1)

苏珊:我听到谣言,说你不会起诉扎克。不会是真的吧? 麦克:是的。 苏珊:那我就不明白了。 麦克:如果我们把事情闹大,他会去坐牢的。 苏珊:他当时拿枪直指我的脸,我觉得让他蹲牢房挺好的。 麦克:我蹲过监狱,他受不了的。 苏珊:谁在乎啊? 麦克:我。 苏珊:你该在乎的人是我。我可是你女朋友,我们就要住在一起了。他不过是个邻居,你根本就不认识他。 麦克:我想我了解的已经够多的,他是个好孩子。 苏珊:麦克,他想要你的命啊。 麦克:可他没有。 苏珊: 你从来不问扎克为什么要开枪杀你。你不觉得奇怪吗? 麦克:这重要吗? 苏珊:扎克说你绑架并杀了他爸爸。 麦克:我没有杀保罗.杨。 苏珊:我相信你,不过你得告诉我为什么扎克这么说。 麦克:我找到了证据,发现是保罗杀死黛德拉,16年前,黛德拉生了个孩子,保罗和他妻子拐走了孩子当自己亲身的抚养,黛德拉追到紫藤郡,试图向他们要回孩子。 苏珊:然后保罗就杀害了他。 麦克:事实是玛丽.艾莉丝动的手。 苏珊:我的天啊, 伊迪:麦克,我帮你接了电话。警察找你。 麦克:我是德尔菲诺。是吗?好的,我20分钟后到,扎克死了,他们要我去辨认尸体。

,