Hi, Bob the Canadian here.,下面我们就来说一说关于英语美文朗读成功的秘诀?我们一起去了解并探讨一下这个问题吧!

英语美文朗读成功的秘诀(每天都会用到的十个问题)

英语美文朗读成功的秘诀

Hi, Bob the Canadian here.

你好,加拿大人鲍勃在这里。

Welcome to this English lesson where we're going to talk about

欢迎来到我的英语课,我们将在这里讨论

10 very common English questions that English speakers either use or hear as they go through their day.

我们每天都会用到或听到的十个非常常见的英语问题。

The other week, I thought to myself

前一周,我在想

I should keep track of all the questions that I hear and all the questions that I ask as I go through my day.

应该记下我听到的所有问题以及我在一天中提出的所有问题。

And I should turn it into an English lesson.

我应该把它变成一堂英语课。

And this is it. (upbeat music)

就是这样。(欢快的音乐)

Question number one that I hear almost every day is the question how did you sleep?

我几乎每天都会听到的第一个问题是你是怎么睡的?

This is a question that you would hear at home.

这是您在家里会听到的问题。

It's a question that family members would ask of each other.

这是家庭成员会互相问的问题。

So a lot of times in the morning when I get up, Jen will say to me, "Hey, how did you sleep?"

所以很多时候,早上我起床时,Jen会对我说:“嘿,你是怎么睡的?”"

And I'll reply by saying, "Oh, I slept great."

我会回答说,“哦,我睡得很好。”"

Or, "I'm a little grouchy right now because I didn't sleep very good at all."

“或者,”我现在有点脾气暴躁,因为我睡得不太好"

And I will also ask Jen the same question.

我也会问Jen同样的问题。

I will ask my kids the same question as well.

我也会问我的孩子同样的问题。

How did you sleep?

你是怎么睡的?

It's just a nice way to start a conversation in the morning.

这只是早上开始对话的好方法。

It kind of helps you get a sense of what kind of mood the other person is in before you start to talk to them about other things.

它可以帮助你在开始和他们谈论其他事情之前,了解对方处于什么样的情绪中。

So question number one that I hear almost every day, how did you sleep?

因此,我几乎每天都会听到的第一个问题,你是怎么睡的?

The second question is also a question that you use in the home.

第二个问题也是您在家中使用的问题。

And it's a question that starts with have you seen my...

这是一个从你见过我的...

And then it might end with car keys or phone.

然后它可能会以车钥匙或电话结束。

I'm guilty of asking this question quite a bit.

我对问这个问题感到内疚。

I'll say to Jen in the morning, "Have you seen my car keys?

我会在早上对Jen说:“你看到我的车钥匙了吗?

Have you seen my phone?"

你看过我的手机吗"

Notice I don't use this question.

请注意,我不使用这个问题。

I don't say where are my car keys or where is my phone?

我不会说我的车钥匙在哪里或手机在哪里?

Because when you use that question, it almost implies that the other person should know where they are.

因为当你使用这个问题时,它几乎意味着对方应该知道他们在哪里。

So a polite way to ask about where something is that you lost yourself is to use that phrasing.

因此,询问你失去自己的东西在哪里的一种礼貌方法是使用这个短语。

Have you seen my car keys?

你见过我的车钥匙吗?

Have you seen my phone?

你看过我的手机吗?

I ask one of those two questions almost every morning.

我几乎每天早上都会问这两个问题中的一个。

The third really common question that I hear in the morning, because Jen asks me this question a lot, is the question are you running late?

我早上听到的第三个非常常见的问题,因为Jen经常问我这个问题,问题是你迟到了吗?

Sometimes in the morning I get up and I have a shower and I have breakfast and I'm trying to find my keys or find my phone and time is ticking.

有时早上我起床,洗个澡,吃早餐,我试图找到我的钥匙或找到我的手机,时间在滴答作响。

That means that I'm starting to become late for work.

这意味着我开始上班迟到了。

When I'm in that mood, when I'm moving fast and looking for stuff to try and get out the door sometimes Jen will say, "Hey, are you running late?"

当我有这样的心情时,当我快速移动并寻找东西试图走出门时,有时Jen会说:“嘿,你迟到了吗?”"

Basically what she's saying is are you starting to become late for work?

基本上,她说的是你开始上班迟到了吗?

Have you spent too much time getting ready to go and are you now going to be late for work?

您是否花了太多时间准备出发,现在上班迟到了吗?

So another question you will hear quite often in the home would be the question are you running late.

因此,您在家中经常听到的另一个问题是您是否迟到了。

There's another question that Jen usually asks me before I leave the house, and it's the question when do you think you'll be home, or what time do you think you'll be home?

Jen通常在我离开家之前问我另一个问题,那就是你认为你什么时候会回家,或者你认为你什么时候会回家?

My work day ends at around 4:00, 4:30, but it's not always over at the same time every day.

我的工作日在4:00,4:30左右结束,但它并不总是在每天的同一时间结束。

Sometimes I have errands to run after work as well.

有时我下班后也有差事要跑。

So Jen sometimes is curious about when I'll be getting home.

所以Jen有时会好奇我什么时候能回家。

So she'll ask one of two questions.

所以她会问两个问题中的一个。

What time do you think you'll be home?

你认为你什么时候回家?

Or when do you think you'll be home?

或者你认为你什么时候会回家?

The fifth most common question I hear every day is a question that I hear at work.

我每天听到的第五个最常见的问题是我在工作中听到的问题。

And I hear this question when I walk in the door, and I hear it multiple times.

当我走进门时,我听到了这个问题,我多次听到它。

And it's the question how's it going?

问题是它进展如何?

It usually starts with the word hey.

它通常以“嘿”这个词开头。

We like to say, "Hey, how's it going?"

我们喜欢说,“嘿,情况如何?”"

And I know there are a lot of videos that English teachers have made saying that you should use other phrases when greeting people, that hey, how's it going is really common and you should have some variety when you say hi.

我知道有很多视频是英语老师制作的,说你在问候别人时应该使用其他短语,嘿,它是怎么回事真的很常见,当你打招呼时,你应该有一些变化。

But the reality is, this is the phrase that English speakers that I know use all the time.

但现实是,这是我认识的说英语的人一直在使用的短语。

When I walk in the door at work, when I see my boss, he says, "Hey, how's it going?"

当我走进上班的门时,当我看到我的老板时,他说,“嘿,情况如何?”"

And I say, "Pretty good, how are you?"

我说,“很好,你好吗?”"

When I see someone at work, when I see a colleague, I say, "Hey, how's it going?"

当我看到有人在工作时,当我看到一个同事时,我会说,“嘿,情况如何?”"

And they usually respond by saying, "Oh, pretty good.

他们通常会说,“哦,相当不错。

How are you?"

你好吗"

So even though it's a super common phrase and maybe you would like some variety in your English speaking, it's still very, very common for English speakers to say hey, how's it going?

因此,即使这是一个非常常见的短语,也许您希望在英语口语中有所变化,但对于英语使用者来说,说嘿,这是怎么回事仍然非常非常普遍?

The sixth super common question that I hear at work is the question can you give me a hand with something?

我在工作中听到的第六个超级常见问题是,你能帮我一把东西吗?

At my job, sometimes it takes more than one person to do certain parts of the job.

在我的工作中,有时需要不止一个人来完成工作的某些部分。

And sometimes people need help.

有时人们需要帮助。

In English, when you give someone a hand, when you give someone a hand with something, it means you're helping them.

在英语中,当你帮助某人时,当你用某物帮助某人时,这意味着你正在帮助他们。

So if someone says can you give me a hand with something later today?

所以,如果有人说你能在今天晚些时候帮我一些东西吗?

It means they need some help.

这意味着他们需要一些帮助。

You can also use this question if you want to be really nice.

如果你想变得非常好,你也可以使用这个问题。

If you see someone doing something and you think they need help, you can say, can I give you a hand with that?

如果你看到有人在做某事,你认为他们需要帮助,你可以说,我能帮你一把吗?

Or can I give you a hand?

或者我能帮你一把吗?

So the sixth most common question that I hear at work is can you give me a hand with something.

因此,我在工作中听到的第六个最常见的问题是,你能帮我一些东西吗。

The seventh most common question that I hear, and this is another question that I hear often at work is the question do you have a minute.

我听到的第七个最常见的问题,也是我经常在工作中听到的另一个问题,就是你有一分钟的问题。

When someone says to you do you have a minute?

当有人对你说你有时间吗?

It usually means that they want to talk to you.

这通常意味着他们想和你说话。

Sometimes it means that they need help with something but usually it means they want to talk to you.

有时这意味着他们需要帮助,但通常这意味着他们想和你谈谈。

If my boss walks up to me and says, "Hey, Bob do you have a minute?"

如果我的老板走过来对我说:“嘿,鲍勃,你有一分钟的时间吗?”"

It means he wants to talk to me about something.

这意味着他想和我谈谈一些事情。

If I see a student who has late work and hasn't handed it in, I might say to them, "Hey, do you have a minute?"

如果我看到一个学生迟到了,没有交作业,我可能会对他们说,“嘿,你有一分钟的时间吗?”"

It means that I want to talk to them.

这意味着我想和他们谈谈。

So the seventh most common question that you'll hear is do you have a minute?

因此,您将听到的第七个最常见的问题是,您有一分钟吗?

The eighth most common question is another question that I hear a lot at work.

第八个最常见的问题是我在工作中经常听到的另一个问题。

And I usually hear it at lunchtime or I ask this question at lunchtime.

我通常在午餐时间听到它,或者在午餐时间问这个问题。

And it's the question, how's your day going?

问题是,你的一天过得怎么样?

Or how's your day going so far?

或者你的一天过得怎么样?

This is just a really polite way to begin conversation with colleagues at lunch.

这只是在午餐时与同事开始交谈的一种非常礼貌的方式。

I work with really awesome, nice people.

我和非常棒,好人一起工作。

So we really enjoy talking about each other's day as we eat lunch together.

所以我们真的很喜欢在一起吃午饭时谈论彼此的一天。

So the eighth most common question that I hear in my day as an English speaker, how's your day going?

因此,作为一名讲英语的人,我每天听到的第八个最常见的问题,你的一天过得怎么样?

Or how's your day going so far?

或者你的一天过得怎么样?

How's your day going so far?

到目前为止,您的一天过得怎么样?

I hope pretty good.

我希望很好。

The ninth most common question that I either hear or ask is the question how was your day?

我听到或问的第九个最常见的问题是,你的一天过得怎么样?

This is a question that I ask at home.

这是我在家里问的一个问题。

This is a question that I ask Jen almost every day.

这是我几乎每天都在问Jen的一个问题。

And Jen asks me the same question.

Jen问了我同样的问题。

When I get home from work, as soon as I see Jen, I usually say, "Hey, how's it going?

当我下班回家时,我一看到Jen,我通常会说,“嘿,情况如何?

How was your day?"

你今天过得怎么样"

So I greet her with how's it going, again.

所以我再次向她打招呼,说情况如何。

And I say, how was your day?

我说,你今天过得怎么样?

And Jen will explain a little bit about how her day went.

Jen 将解释一下她的一天过得如何。

And then she'll say to me, "How was your day?"

然后她会对我说,“你今天过得怎么样?”"

And I will tell her a little bit about what happened at school and what happened at work.

我会告诉她一些关于在学校发生的事情和工作上发生的事情。

So the ninth most common question that I hear and that I ask and that happens almost every day in my life, and I think it's a really important one, is the question how was your day?

因此,我听到的第九个最常见的问题,我问的问题,几乎每天都在发生,我认为这是一个非常重要的问题,那就是你的一天过得怎么样?

So I said I was going to help you learn

所以我说我要帮你学习

10 common English questions that I hear or use every day, but it's actually going to be 11.

我每天听到或使用的10个常见的英语问题,但实际上将是11个。

There's going to be a bonus question.

将有一个额外的问题。

The two last questions are the two questions

最后两个问题是两个问题

I hear at the end of the day.

我在一天结束时听到。

The first question is, what time are you going to bed?

第一个问题是,你几点睡觉?

Jen and I usually go to bed somewhere between 10 and 11, but it's not the same time every night.

Jen 和我通常在 10 点到 11 点之间上床睡觉,但每天晚上的时间都不一样。

So sometimes when I'm done watching TV or done reading a book or we're done playing a game or something, I'll say to Jen, "What time are you going to bed?"

所以有时候,当我看完电视,读完书,或者我们玩完游戏什么的,我会对珍说:“你几点睡觉?”"

And Jen sometimes asks me that question as well.

Jen有时也会问我这个问题。

Sometimes I'm playing a game on my computer at 10 o'clock and she'll say, "Hey, Bob, what time are you going to bed?"

有时我在10点钟在电脑上玩游戏,她会说,“嘿,鲍勃,你几点要上床睡觉?”"

And then the other question is the last question that Jen usually asks me.

然后另一个问题是Jen通常问我的最后一个问题。

And it's the question did you set the alarm?

问题是你设置了闹钟吗?

So at the end of the day it's important to set your alarm clock.

因此,在一天结束时,设置闹钟非常重要。

Sometimes I forget to do that.

有时我忘记了这样做。

So it's really nice to have Jen there to ask me that question.

所以让Jen在那里问我这个问题真是太好了。

Hey Bob, did you set the alarm?

嘿,鲍勃,你设置了闹钟吗?

Well, hey, thank you so much for watching this English lesson about common English questions that English speakers either hear or use as they go through their day.

好吧,嘿,非常感谢您观看这节英语课,了解英语使用者在一天中听到或使用的常见英语问题。

I hope you enjoyed this lesson.

我希望你喜欢这个教训。

If you did, please consider clicking that subscribe button if you're not already a subscriber, and giving me a thumbs up is just a good idea if this lesson helped you learn a little bit more English.

如果您这样做了,如果您还不是订阅者,请考虑单击该订阅按钮,如果这节课可以帮助您学习更多的英语,那么请点赞。

And of course, if you have the time, why don't you stick around and watch another English lesson? (upbeat music)

当然,如果你有时间,为什么不留下来看另一节英语课呢?(欢快的音乐)

,