今天北京时间10:07分赵丽颖与冯绍峰微博直接“官宣”领证结婚。该文发出去没多久,微博客户端瞬间瘫痪。

热搜赵丽颖英语怎么说(赵丽颖冯绍峰公布婚讯)(1)

两人的互动也十分有爱~冯绍峰更是直呼赵丽颖为“老婆”。

热搜赵丽颖英语怎么说(赵丽颖冯绍峰公布婚讯)(2)

这条微博也迅速攻占热搜榜榜首,顺便也带火了“官宣体”。各大品牌纷纷借势宣传,就连平常正经到不行的高校官博,也加入“官宣体”队伍。

热搜赵丽颖英语怎么说(赵丽颖冯绍峰公布婚讯)(3)

热搜赵丽颖英语怎么说(赵丽颖冯绍峰公布婚讯)(4)

吃瓜之余....回归正题,那么作为一个热爱学习的宝宝,新鲜上榜的热词“官宣”用英语该怎么说?

“官宣”从字面的意思可以理解为官方有“重要通知”的意思,即“官方宣布”。

the official announcement/declaration

看多了娱乐圈宣布恋爱秀恩爱却迟迟没有婚讯的CP,许多网友也越来越喜欢简单粗暴直接宣布结婚的。

希望大家都能遇见对的人,不管怎样我们都为新人送上最真诚的祝福:

下面分享几句祝福新人结婚的英语口语:

1. Happy married life!

祝新婚快乐!

2. Congratulations on your marriage!

恭喜喜结连理!

3. We never knew two people better suited to each other.

我们从未见过如此般配的一对。

4. You're the luckiest guy in the world.

你们是世界上最幸运的人儿。

5. Hoping the best for you two today and forever!

希望你们俩好好的,直到永远!

6. May you be as rich in life as you are in love.

愿你们生活富足,爱也富足。

7. Wishing you a life full of happiness ahead, dear friend.

亲爱的朋友,祝你们今后的生活幸福圆满。

8. We never knew two people better suited to each other.

我们从未见过如此般配的一对。

9. You're the luckiest guy in the world.

你是世界上最幸运的人儿。

10. God bless you and yours, and surround you ever with his blessing.

愿上帝祝福你和你的爱人,永远赐福于你们。

11. A wish to two happy people for a future of dreams comes true. Congratulations!

祝两个幸福的人儿,来日美梦都成现实。祝贺你们!

12. God bless you and yours, and surround you ever with his blessing.

愿上帝祝福你和你的爱人,永远赐福于你们。

13. May you two always be in love! May happiness increase with age.

愿你俩永浴爱河,祝你俩幸福与年俱增。

14. You two are a perfect match. Here's wishing you both a lifetime of happiness.

你们是天生的一对,祝你们永远幸福。

15. We send you both our love and best wishes for every happiness that life can bring.

喜送小小礼品一份,庆贺这一大喜大吉之事。

16. I take great pleasure in sending here with a little wedding present in celebration Of the happy event.

向你俩致以最美好的祝愿,祝你们终生幸福。

17. Only once in a life time that a special dream comes true. And suddenly your entire world seems beautiful and new. Best wishes always!

一生中只有一次美梦实现的奇迹,你俩的整个世界顿时变得绚丽新奇。祝永远幸福!

这是一个TKT英语教师的聚集地,致力于帮助英语老师们提升自己。公众号同名,ID:sunlandsEnglish

,