Karl:Oh,can you grab me your wedding ring?I wanna get it cleaned before the ceremony.

你能把结婚戒指给我吗?我想在婚礼前送去洗洗

Susan:Uh,is that really necessary?I mean,do we have to do the whole ring thing?

有那个必要吗?互换戒指就免了吧。

Karl:Of course we do.It's gotta look believable.

当然需要了,看起来才可信

Susan:Yeah,okay.Well,I'll just grab something out of my jewelry box.

好的,我会从首饰盒里拿一枚的。

Karl:Susan,that ring was my grandmother's.One day it's gonna be Julie's.Where is it?

苏珊,那是我祖母的戒指,将来要传给朱莉的,它在哪里?

Susan:I don't know...exactly.

我不知道,真的。

Karl:That was a family heirloom.I trusted you with it.

那可是传家宝,我信任你才把它交给你。

Susan:Well,I trusted you not to cheat on me and break my heart.

我还信任你不会背叛我,伤害我呢。

Karl:Oh,my god. Oh,my god.What--what did you do with it?

我的天,我的天,你那它怎么啦?

Susan:I threw it out my car window somewhere on route 7.

我开到第七车道上,把它扔出窗外了。

Karl:What?! When?

什么,何时?

Susan:The night you abandoned me.

你抛弃我的那天晚上。

Karl:Suz--

苏珊

Susan:Karl,you are so not allowed to get angry.I mean,I might've been the one to throw away the wedding ring,but you threw away the whole marriage.There was plenty of bad behavior that went on back then,so just get off your high horse.We're on the same page now,so we should just focus on that.

卡尔,你没权利生气的。我只是扔掉了结婚戒指,你却放弃了整个婚姻。你过去有很多不齿的行为,所以别这么一本正经的。我们现在在同一条船上,把这件事做好就行了。

Mary Alice Voiceover:Yes,Susan Mayer believed the punishment should fit the crime.

是的,苏珊.梅尔相信罪有应得。

Susan:Karl,I think there might be snakes in here.

卡尔,这里好像有蛇。

Karl:We're not leaving here until you find that ring.

你找不到戒指就别想走。

Mary Alice Voiceover:But for that matter,so did Karl.

不过话说回来,卡尔也好不到哪去。

成就自我英语俚语(Sojustget)(1)

卡尔:你能把结婚戒指给我吗?我想在婚礼前送去洗洗。 苏珊:有那个必要吗?互换戒指就免了吧。 卡尔:当然需要了,看起来才可信。 苏珊:好的,我会从首饰盒里拿一枚的。 卡尔:苏珊,那是我祖母的戒指,将来要传给朱莉的,它在哪里? 苏珊:我不知道,真的。 卡尔:那可是传家宝,我信任你才把它交给你。 苏珊:我还信任你不会背叛我,伤害我呢。 卡尔:我的天,我的天,你那它怎么啦? 苏珊:我开到第七车道上,把它扔出窗外了。 卡尔:什么,何时? 苏珊:你抛弃我的那天晚上。 卡尔:苏珊 苏珊:卡尔,你没权利生气的。我只是扔掉了结婚戒指,你却放弃了整个婚姻。你过去有很多不齿的行为,所以别这么一本正经的。我们现在在同一条船上,把这件事做好就行了。 玛丽.艾莉丝:是的,苏珊.梅尔相信罪有应得。 苏珊:卡尔,这里好像有蛇。 卡尔:你找不到戒指就别想走。 玛丽.艾莉丝:不过话说回来,卡尔也好不到哪去。

,