A Good Night's Sleep
良好的睡眠
熊晚上睡不着,小朋友们快来看看他做了什么吧!
Bear couldn't sleep. He tugged at his quilt and fluffed up his pillow.
熊无法入睡。他拉拽自己的被子,并让枕头蓬松起来。
Finally, he said to himself, "I know how to make myself sleepy. I'll count sheep."
最后,他告诉自己:“我知道怎么让自己有睡意了。我要数羊。”
Bear counted: "One sheep, two sheep, three, and four."
熊数着:“一只羊,两只羊,三只,四只。”
Bear's eyelids fluttered.
熊的眼皮眨着。
"Five sheep," he whispered.
他低吟着:“五只羊。”
"Six." His tired eyes closed.
“六只。”他疲倦的眼睛闭上了。
Soon he began snoring.
不久他开始打呼。
The next morning, Bear's neighbor Sheep stopped by for a visit.
第二天,熊的邻居羊来做客。
Bear poured her a cup of tea.
熊给她倒了一杯茶。
"Sheep, your eyes look bright," Bear said.
熊说:“羊,你的眼睛看上去很明亮,”
"You must have had a good night's sleep."
“你一定睡了个好觉。”
"Last night, I felt restless," said Sheep, stirring her tea.
“昨晚我感到难以入睡,”羊搅拌着她的茶说。
"I couldn’t settle down."
“我无法安静下来。”
"Then how did you nod off?" asked Bear.
熊问:“然后你怎么入睡的?”
"When I can't sleep," said Sheep, "I count bears!"
羊说:“失眠时,我会数熊!”
【END】
听完故事觉得不错的话可以朋友圈哦~
,