✅今日是2022.5.30周一✅今日继续分享,下面我们就来说一说关于英语小知识简短?我们一起去了解并探讨一下这个问题吧!

英语小知识简短(每日英语小知识)

英语小知识简短

✅今日是2022.5.30周一

✅今日继续分享

“话到嘴边”用英文怎么说?

当我们在聊天的时候,

很多时候明明话就到了嘴边,

但是就是想不起来那个词,

这个令人焦灼的心态,

相信大家都体会过!

好了今天的知识点来了,

那么你知道“话到嘴边“用英语怎么说?

大家来和王老师一起来学习下吧。

01. 话到嘴边 on the tip of one's tongue

(1) on the tip of one's tongue “话到嘴边,想说而未说的”

英语解释为if a remark or question is on the tip of your tongue,

you want to say it, but stop yourself。

(2) on the tip of one's tongue还表示“话到嘴边,但想不起来了”

英语解释为If something such as a word, answer,

or name is on the tip of your tongue,

you know it and can almost remember it, but not quite。

What is his name?

It's on the tip of one's tongue.

他叫什么名字来着,就在我嘴边了。

Ever had something on the tip of your tongue,

but the harder you try to remember it,

the more it slips away?

你有没有遇到过,有时候话到嘴边却不记得了,

你越是努力去想,就越是想不起来的情况?

02. 顺口 trip off the tongue

trip/roll off the tongue “(名字或短语)顺口”

英语解释为to be easy or pleasant to say。

His name trips off the tongue.

他的名字很顺口。

The passages roll off the tongue very easily.

这些段落读起来很顺口。

03. 怎么不说话了? Cat got your tongue?

Cat got your tongue? “怎么不说话了?怎么哑巴了?”,

口语表达,用于问别人为什么不说话了。

前面省略了has the,即完整表达为Has the cat got your tongue?

英语解释为a humorous question directed at one ,

who is not speaking very much or at all。

What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?

怎么了?怎么哑巴了?

Nothing more to say? Cat got your tongue?

没什么要说的吗?怎么不说话了?《绝望的主妇》

•‿•Good morning

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Be yourself, don't change for anyone. If they don't accept the worst of you, then they don't deserve the best.

勇敢的做自己,不要为任何人而改变。如果他们不能接受最差的你,也不配拥有最好的你。

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

能力决定了你能做什么。动机决定了你要做什么。态度决定了你会做成什么样。

Don't wish it would be easier, wish you were better.

不要寄希望于事情变得简单,还是期待自己能做得更好吧。

If a man does not know where to go, no wind is favourable.

如果不知道自己要驶向何方,那么任何风都不是顺风

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

遵循你的梦想大胆往前走,过你想要的生活。

Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.

永远别后悔,因为如果过去是好的,完美;如果过去是不好的,那也是经验和智慧。

Tears clean the face of the weak but refresh the strong.

弱者以泪洗面,强者因泪振作。

Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.

不经历痛苦就无法找到自己,人就像一块大理石,同时也是自己的雕刻家。

I'll find what I am looking for someday.

终有一天,我会找到我所寻找的。

,