普利庄园(听读普利庄园)(1)

★ 第3章 ★

The next day is warm and sunny. Don Diego gets on his beautiful horse.

第二天是温暖和阳光。唐·迭戈得到他美丽的马。

He rides to Don Carlos Pulido's big hacienda.

他来到唐卡洛斯的大庄园。

Don Carlos is a good friend of Don Diego's family.

唐卡洛斯是唐·迭戈家族的好朋友。

Both families are rich and important. But theGovernor does not like Don Carlos.

两个家庭都很富有。但是州长不喜欢唐卡洛斯。

He creates problems for him. He wants to take don Carlos' land.

他找了些麻烦给他。因为他想要拿唐卡洛斯的土地。

Don Carlos is happy to see his friend. "Good morning, Don Diego. What a nice surprise! Come and sit in the patio."

唐卡洛斯是高兴看到他的朋友。“早上好,迭戈。真是个惊喜!过来坐在院子里。”

"Thank you. I am here to say something very important," says Don Diego.

“谢谢,我在这里说一些非常重要的事情,”唐·迭戈说。

"I am almost 25 years old. My father wants me to get married and start a family. I am not interested in marriage.

“我差不多25岁了,我父亲希望我结婚成家。我对婚姻不感兴趣。

I think love and marriage are borings but I must obey my father. How old is your daughter lolita?" asks Don Diego.

我认为爱和婚姻是无聊,但我必须服从我的父亲。你的女儿洛丽塔多大了?“唐·迭戈问。

"Lolita is 18 years old and she is very beautiful," answers Don Carlos.

“洛丽塔18岁,她很漂亮,”唐卡洛斯回答。

"You have a fine family. With your permission, I want to marry your daughter," says DonDiego.

“你有一个很好的家庭,如果你允许,我想和你的女儿结婚,”唐·迭戈说。

Don Carlos smiles and is happy. "This is an honour for our family. You have my permission! Do you want to see Lolita?"

唐卡洛斯微笑和快乐。“这是我们家人的荣幸,你有我的同意!你想看看洛丽塔吗?

"I think I must!" answers Don Diego.

“必须的!“唐·迭戈的答案。

Don Carlos calls her and she comes to the patio.

唐卡洛斯打电话给她,让她来院子里。

Lolita is a lovely girl with long black hair and dark eyes.

洛丽塔是一个可爱的女孩,长长的黑发和黑眼睛。

"Good morning. Semprota. There is something I must tell you," says Don Diego smiling.

“早上好,洛丽塔。有件事我必须告诉你,”唐·迭戈微笑。

"I want to marry you and your father approves.”

“我想娶你,你的父亲已经同意了。”

"Oh, senor!” exclaims Lolita. "You want to marry me! "She is surprised and her face is red.

“哦,先生!”洛丽塔惊叫道,“你想娶我!她红着脸惊讶的说到。

"Think about it today. One of my servants can bring me your answer tomorrow.”

“今天想想。我的仆人明天可以给我你的答案。”

"But why can't you come tomorrow?" asks Lolita.

“可是你为什么不明天来?”洛丽塔问道。

"Oh, your hacienda is far. I get tired when I ride my horse. I prefer to stay at home and rest."

“哦,你家庄园很远,骑马来非常累,我喜欢呆在家里休息。"

"What! You want to marry me and you don't want to visit me! Is this your idea of love? I want to marry a strong, romantic man.

“什么!你想娶我,你不想来找我!这是你的爱?我想嫁给一个强大的、浪漫的男人。

You are young and rich, but you are not strong or romantic! Do you have a heart?" says Lolita.

你年轻富有,但你不强壮和浪漫!你有心吗?“洛丽塔说。

She is angry. She runs away and tells her mother.

她很生气。她跑了,告诉她的母亲。

Doha Catalina says, "you are lucky, Lolita. Don Diego is very rich. He comes from a noble family.

多哈卡塔利娜说,“你很幸运,洛丽塔,唐·迭戈是非常富有的。他来自一个高尚的家庭。

The Governor likes his family. This is a big opportunity for our family.”

总督喜欢他的家人。这对我们的家族来说是一个很大的机会。“

In the afternoon Lolita is alone in the patio.

下午洛丽塔是独自在院子里。

She is thinking about Don Diego. Suddenly she hears a noise and turns around.

她在想着唐·迭戈。突然,她听到一声响声,转过身来。

She sees Zorro standing in front of her. "Zorro!" she whispers.

她看到佐罗站在她的面前。“佐罗!”她低声说。

"Don't be afraid, Seiiorita. I only punish corrupter people. I like your father because he is honest. I am here to admire your beauty."

“不要害怕,洛丽塔,我只惩罚坏人。我喜欢你的父亲因为他是诚实的,我很喜欢你的美丽。‘’

"What! You must go away. You are in great danger," says Lolita.

“什么!你必须离开。这里很危险。”洛丽塔说。

"You are beautiful and kind, Lolita," says Zorro. "Let me kiss your hand.”

“你是美丽和善良,洛丽塔,”佐罗说。“让我吻你的手。

Zorro takes her small hand and kisses it. Lolita looks into his eyes and smiles. Then she runs into the house.

佐罗抬起她的小手,亲吻它。洛丽塔微笑着看着他的眼睛,然后她跑进屋里。

"What a courageous man! He is a bandit but I like him," Lolita thinks.

“一个多么勇敢的人!虽然他是一个强盗,但我喜欢他,“洛丽塔的想法。

《蒙面侠佐罗》是青岛出版社出版的图书,作者是(法)麦卡利著。

,