《Run,Rabbit,Run!》
I spot six crocs in the park today.
我今天在公园里见到了六只鳄鱼。
“Hey! Play on the train with us,” they say.
“嘿~来火车上和我们一起玩吧。”他们说。
“Stay away!”
“离远点!”
“Join us for a feast beneath the trees.”
“来加入我们的树下宴会吧。”
I can see no meat –
我没有看到任何肉 -
do they mean ME?
他们指的是我吧?
“Better not wait and see!”
“最好不要等在这里看了!”
I see seven vultures high in the sky.
我看见天空中盘旋着七只秃鹫。
“Ooh, can you fly?We will help you try!”
“噢~你会飞吗?我们可以带你试试!”
“That’s a lie!”
“那是骗你的!”
“Jump in our boat,we will go for a row.”
“跳进我们的船里吧,我们一起去划船。”
“Slow, so slow,just dip in your toe…”
“慢慢的,再慢一点,
把脚趾伸进来。”
“No! No! No!”
“不!不!不!”
Three sharks swim in the new blue pool.
三只鲨鱼在新的蓝色泳池里游泳。
“The sun is hot, but you can keep cool.”
“太阳太大了,但你可以保持凉爽。”
“Shoo!” I say.
“嘘!”我说。
“I am not such a fool.”
“我可不是个傻瓜。”
,