李雷觉得无可厚非,对于男生来说,洁面护理一样很重要
但对于女士来说,这是头等大事,你不看看双十一排前十的都是什么东西~
那我们学习一下关于护肤的常用口语吧:
1.How about a manicure?
要修甲吗
2.Would u like to use a mirror?
要不要看看镜子
3.Do u want skin care?
想做皮肤护理吗
4.Do u want to do a facial?
想做面部护理吗
5.I want to do tattoo eyebrow.
我想纹眉
6.What's the price for skin care?
做皮肤护理要多少钱
7.I'd like to make a facial mask and have a relax.
我想敷个面膜和休息一下
8.Please curl my eyelashes.
请将我的睫毛弄卷
9.The smell is too strong.
这个味道太大了
10.My skin freaks out no matter what skin product I use.
我的皮肤对任何皮肤护理产品都过敏
11.I suggest you use cleansing gel/cleansing cream.
我建议你用洁面乳/洁面乳液
12.My complexion is on the oily side.
我的皮肤比较油
Situational Dialogue 1
A:How can I help u?
有什么可以帮你的
B:Well.I have oily skin and there're always small bumps here and there on my face.They are really irritating.How can I get rid of them?
我的皮肤比较油 以及我的面经常长小痘痘 它们真的很烦人 我要怎样才能摆脱它们
A:Well,I would suggest that you wash your face regularly,in the morning and evening.Every night you should rinse your face with lukewarm water,then pat it dry with a clean towel.Make sure you don't rub it dry.Then you apply this cream to your face.
我建议你早晚定期洁面 每天晚上用温水洗面 然后用毛巾轻轻拍干它而不是擦干 然后抹面霜在面上
B:Oh,this cream?
哦 这个面霜吗
A:Yeah.It's pretty effective in wiping out pore clogging dirt and oil.It rids your face of deal cells and helps stimulate circulation.
是的 它可以有效的清除毛孔污垢和油脂 它能清除你面上的死细胞和促进细胞再生,血液循环
Notice:pore 毛孔 rinse 冲洗 clog堵塞
Situational Dialogue 2
A:Do u know anyone who's had plastic surgery?
你知道谁做过整形手术吗
B:You mean like a breast enlargement? I don't think that's really necessary.That's not the way a woman should stay attractive.
你是说丰胸这种吗 我不觉得有必要 这不是一个女人保持吸引的方法
A:Why not? Why can't we go back to the way things were?
为什么不呢 为什么不可以回到事情原本的样子中去呢
B:Because...I don't know.But,Connie,you wouldn't do that,would u?
因为,,,我不知道 但康妮你不会这么干吧
A:Darned right I would!
我就是要这么做
B:Maybe make-up would be enough?
可能化妆就够了
A:Come on,Liz.Be open-minded! I really hope surgery can wipe out the tired feelings.
莉兹 想开点 我真想整形可以抹去掉疲惫感
B:But what would other people think?
但是其他人怎么说了
A:I don't care what other people think.I'm ready for a lift.
我不在乎其他人怎么想 我准备做拉皮手术了
Notice: Darned adv. 非常地,该死地,可以使表达语气更强烈,口头粗语。有时也可以说成darn,同类还有damn和damned。
Situational Dialogue 3
A:She is so pretty,isn't she?Her skin looks so baby smooth!
她好漂亮啊 不是吗 她的皮肤看起来像婴儿般光滑
B:Well,it's just that she put a lot of make-up on her face.Actually,natural beauty comes from within.
嗯 其实她用了很多化妆品在面上 事实上自然美是来自于内在的
A:I can smell jealousy in the air.
我能在空气中闻到嫉妒的味道
B:She has nothing that deserves my jealousy.I don't have to put things on my face and I still look pretty,right?
她没有东西值得我嫉妒 我不必在我面上擦东西一样也很漂亮 不是吗
A:Yeah.But what did u put on your face last night,those little greenish things?
对啊 但是昨晚你面上的是什么东西,那些绿色的小东西
B:They are cucumbers.They are natural skin soothers,natural healers of the skin.
它们是黄瓜 它们是天然的护肤品 让皮肤恢复光泽
A:Yeah.They wipe out tight,tired feelings and remove line and age .
是的 它们去除紧绷,疲惫感以及去皱纹和岁月留下的痕迹
Notice: Jealousy n. 嫉妒 greenish adj. 绿色的 soother n. 抚慰品 healer n. 治疗物
句子量决定你的口语水平,念多几次,随口而出~,