投怀送抱

throw oneself at sb.

throw oneself at sb. “对某人投怀送抱,勾引某人”,表示表现得很热情以期吸引异性。

英语解释为to try very hard to attract someone's attention because you want to have a sexual relationship with them。

You've been throwing yourself at me all night.

你整晚都在对我投怀送抱。

She is out there throwing herself at Mike Delfino.

她在外面对麦克•德尔菲诺投怀送抱。《绝望的主妇》

投怀送抱用英语说(投怀送抱英语怎么说)(1)

其他

throw oneself into sth. “积极投入到某事中”

英语解释为to start doing an activity with a lot of effort and energy。

She threw herself into charity after her retirement from politics.

她退出政坛后,积极投身于慈善。

He decided to throw himself into his work.

他决定全心投入工作。

勾引某人

hit on sb.

hit on sb. “用语言挑逗某人,勾引某人”

英语解释为to talk to someone in a way that shows you are sexually attracted to them。

He's the only one of your friends that never hits on me.

他是你朋友中唯一一个没有勾搭过我的。

Are you hitting on me?

你是在勾引我吗?

诱惑某人

seduce sb.

seduce “诱惑,勾引”

Obviously she's trying to seduce him for his money.

显然她看上了他的钱在勾引他。

I think I was seduced by him.

我觉得我被他勾去了魂。

(YYan英语原创内容,未经许可,不得转载)

,