[美剧] 格林/Grimm 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版
剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版
顾名思义,《格林》根据著名的《格林童话》改编,但两者完全不是一回事。
还记得你小时候读过的那些童话故事吗?《灰姑娘》、《白雪公主》、《小红帽》、《睡美人》、《糖果屋》、《青蛙王子》……那些根本不是童话!它们是智者的警告。
警察Nick Burkhardt(David Guintoli扮演)刚刚被晋升为命案侦探,正准备在新的工作岗位上大展拳脚,可是他开始见到一些根本不能用言语来解释的[展开全文]
顾名思义,《格林》根据著名的《格林童话》改编,但两者完全不是一回事。
还记得你小时候读过的那些童话故事吗?《灰姑娘》、《白雪公主》、《小红帽》、《睡美人》、《糖果屋》、《青蛙王子》……那些根本不是童话!它们是智者的警告。
警察Nick Burkhardt(David Guintoli扮演)刚刚被晋升为命案侦探,正准备在新的工作岗位上大展拳脚,可是他开始见到一些根本不能用言语来解释的可怕景象。Nick的姑姑Marie(Kate Burton客座演出,《实习医生格蕾》)向Nick透露了一个惊天秘密,Nick的生活从此改变。Marie称Burkhardt家族的祖先曾隶属于一个猎人集团,他们的统一代号为「格林」。这个世界中存在大量的超自然生物,它们试图侵占世界、毁灭人类,而「格林」的任务就是阻止它们的阴谋。
当Nick对家族背景有了更多了解后,越来越意识到自己对「格林」的义务责无旁贷。格林兄弟是假的,但格林童话是真的--这个新发现不仅会影响Nick的命运,也将影响人类的命运。
Bitsie Tulloch扮演Nick的同居女友Juliette Lambert。来自《越狱》、《陌客》和《非凡家庭》的Reggie Lee扮演Nick的上级Blaknikoff警官。来自《林肯岗》和《问诊》的Russell Hornsby扮演Nick的警察搭档Hank Green。来自《卡布里卡》的Sasha Roiz扮演警队队长Ericson。来自《越狱》的Silas Weir Mitchell扮演已洗心革面、改邪归正的狼人Eddy Monroe,他将帮助Nick对付其他「童话生物」。Kate Burton参与演出。
该剧由《天使调查团》(Angel)的一对制片组合Jim Kouf、David Greenwalt打造
【剧本】:
(POP MUSIC PLAYING ON HEADPHONES) (GROWLING) (WOMAN SHRIEKING) (CREATURE ROARING) (MUSIC CONTINUES PLAYING ON HEADPHONES) Hank, what are you doing? Testing out the new equipment and getting a picture of you while you're still young and innocent.
=>(POP音乐在耳机上播放)(成长)(女人SHIRIEKING)(创造咆哮)(音乐继续在耳机上播放)汉克,你在做什么?在你还年轻,无辜的时候,测试一下新设备,看看你的照片。
Oh, well, I am getting married once, not four times.
=> 哦,我结婚一次,而不是四次。
Oh, you're a "happily ever after" guy? Yeah.
=> 噢,你是一个“快乐的人”?是啊。
(WOMAN LAUGHS) Detective, what are you looking at? You just bought a ring.
=> (WOMAN LAUGHS)侦探,你在看什么?你刚买了一个戒指。
That's not what I'm looking at.
=> 这不是我正在看的。
Come on, don't ruin it for me.
=> 来吧,不要为了我而毁了它。
Now, she wears Armani, makes low six figures, drives a BMW and is falling for a senior partner at her law firm.
=> 现在,她穿着阿玛尼(Armani),打出六位数字,驾驶一辆宝马,正在为她的律师事务所的高级合伙人而堕落。
Nothing but trouble, Hank.
=> 只有麻烦,汉克。
Why can't you just look at her ass like the rest of us? I can't.
=> 为什么你不能像我们其他人一样看着她的屁股呢?我不能。
Come on, Nick, we have a call.
=> 来吧,尼克,我们打个电话。
(SNARLING) The hiker flagged me down.
=> (SNARLING)徒步旅行者标志着我失望。
He came through the ravine, said he saw something pretty bad.
=> 他走过山沟,说他看到一些非常糟糕的东西。
I didn't know what he was talking about, until he showed me this.
=> 我不知道他在说什么,直到他给我看。
(FLIES BUZZING) The rest of her is off trail.
=> (FLIES BUZZING)她的其余部分是脱轨。
How do you know it's a "her"? Because of this.
=> 你怎么知道这是一个“她”?因为这个。
HANK: Woman's Nike.
=> HANK:女人的耐克。
What kind of animal could do this? Normally, we'd be able to tell by the tracks, a bear, cougar, wolf Well, which one is it? That's where this gets interesting.
=> 什么样的动物可以做到这一点?通常情况下,我们可以通过轨迹,熊,美洲狮,狼来分辨出来,哪一个呢?这就是有趣的地方。
This is the only track we found.
=> 这是我们发现的唯一的轨道。
Hey, we got a boot print down here.
=> 嘿,我们在这里得到了一个启动画面。
We're going to need a cast.
=> 我们将需要一个演员。
MAN: Right away.
=> MAN:马上
DNA will tell us if this is your case or ours.
=> DNA会告诉我们,如果这是你的情况或我们的。
This sounds like what happened a month ago at Munson Creek Falls.
=> 这听起来像一个月前在曼森溪瀑布发生的事情。
Same deal.
=> 同样的交易。
Hiker and a bobcat.
=> 徒步旅行者和山猫。
But the bobcat wasn't wearing boots.
=> 但山猫没有穿靴子。
Do you hear something? (MUSIC PLAYING ON HEADPHONES) What? Music.
=> 你听到什么了吗? (在耳机上播放音乐)什么?音乐。
Hank, we got an iPod over here.
=> 汉克,我们在这里得到了一个iPod。
HANK: What's the song? Sweet Dreams.
=> HANK:这首歌是什么?甜蜜的梦。
Eurythmics.
=> 艺术体操。
One of their better.
=> 其中一个更好。
Sweet dreams are made of these Who am I to disagree I didn't know you couldn't sing.
=> 美梦是由这些谁我不同意我不知道你不能唱歌。
Until we get the DNA results, I'll run a database on violent predators in the area.
=> 在获得DNA结果之前,我将运行一个关于该地区猛烈掠食者的数据库。
We better search beyond the metro.
=> 我们更好的搜索超越地铁。
Absolutely.
=> 绝对。
We should also take another look at that Munson Creek Falls' attack.
=> 我们还应该再看看曼逊溪瀑布的袭击。
You'll be busy.
=> 你会很忙。
I'll take the iPod down for prints.
=> 我会拿下iPod打印。
Be back in a minute.
=> 回来一分钟
(SNARLING) Whoa! Sorry, Nick, guess I should have worn my airbag today.
=> (SNARLING)哇!对不起,尼克,猜猜我今天应该穿我的安全气囊了。
We've got 23 known predators within five square miles of the crime scene.
=> 在犯罪现场五平方英里范围内有23名知名的掠夺者。
None of them rise to the kind of violence we saw out there this morning.
=> 他们中没有一个出现在我们今天早上在那里看到的那种暴力。
Just got a hit on a missing person.
=> 刚刚遇到一个失踪的人。
University student went out jogging this morning and never came back.
=> 大学生今天早上出去跑步,从不回来。
She left at 7:30 this morning and I'm a little freaked out because she's always back by 8:30.
=> 她今天早上七点半离开,我有点吓坏了,因为她总是早上八点半回来。
Do you have a photo of her? On my iPhone.
=> 你有她的照片吗?在我的iPhone上
Do you know what kind of running shoes she was wearing? Uh, pink Nikes.
=> 你知道她穿什么样的跑鞋吗?恩,粉红色的尼克斯。
NICK: Hard to believe that's the girl we saw this morning.
=> 尼克:很难相信这是我们今天早上看到的那个女孩。
Sylvie Oster.
=> Sylvie Oster。
Positive ID.
=> 积极的ID。
Well, at least we know who she is.
=> 那么,至少我们知道她是谁。
Man, what a way to go.
=> 男人,怎么走
Just hope it happened fast.
=> 只是希望它发生得很快。
Man, let's get the hell out of here.
=> 男人,让我们从这里出去。
Yeah.
=> 是啊。
It's been a long day.
=> 这是漫长的一天。
Big night.
=> 重要的夜晚。
Don't blow it, Romeo.
=> 不要吹,罗密欧。
(LAUGHS) (DOG BARKING IN DISTANCE) (DOG WHIMPERING) Juliette? Aunt Marie, when did you get here? Hey, she was here when I got home.
=> (笑)(DOG BARKING IN DISTANCE)(DOG WHIMPERING)朱丽叶?玛丽婶婶你什么时候来的嘿,她回到家的时候在这里。
Sorry for the short notice.
=> 对不起,很短的通知。
What, you didn't know she was coming? I meant to call.
=> 什么,你不知道她来了吗?我打算打电话。
Sometimes I mean to do something and I assume I usually have.
=> 有时我的意思是做一些事情,我认为我通常有。
Well, how are you doing? ls everything okay? Not as okay as I used to be.
=> 那么,你最近怎么样?一切都好吗?不像以前那样好。
She was telling me some pretty funny stories about when you were little.
=> 她在告诉我一些关于你什么时候小的有趣的故事。
Dead frog in the microwave? JULIETTE: Among others.
=> 死在微波炉里的青蛙?朱丽叶:其中包括。
Come and give us a hug.
=> 来,给我们一个拥抱。
(WHISPERING) We need to talk.
=> (WHISPERING)我们需要谈谈。
How bad is it? Two months, two weeks, two days.
=> 它有多糟糕?两个月,两个星期,两天。
Nobody knows.
=> 没人知道。
But there are so many things I have to tell you.
=> 但是我有很多事情要告诉你。
Why didn't you come here sooner? I couldn't.
=> 你为什么不早点来这里?我不能。
Why? Just listen to me, there are things you don't know, things about your family.
=> 为什么?只是听我说,有些事情你不知道,关于你的家庭的事情。
My family? You're my family.
=> 我的家庭?你是我的家人
Have you been seeing strange things? Things that you can't explain? Oh, I knew it.
=> 你有没有看到奇怪的东西?你无法解释的事情?哦,我知道了。
This is all happening so much faster than I thought it would.
=> 这一切都比我想象的要快得多。
When it happened to me, it knocked me on my ass.
=> 当它发生在我身上的时候,它把我撞倒在我的屁股上。
I couldn't move for a week.
=> 我不能动了一个星期。
What are you talking about? The misfortune of our family is already passing to you.
=> 你在说什么?我们家的不幸已经传给你了。
I'm so sorry.
=> 我很抱歉。
I know you love Juliette, but you have to end it and never see her again.
=> 我知道你爱朱丽叶,但你必须结束它,永远不要再见到她。
It's just too dangerous.
=> 这太危险了
What? Oh, my God, he's here.
=> 什么?哦,我的上帝,他在这里。
Who? Hulda.
=> 谁?胡尔达。
(GROWLING) (GRUNTING) (ROARING IN PAIN) (GUNSHOT) (PANTING) Did you kill him? Yes.
=> (GROWLING)(GRUNTING)(在痛苦中咆哮)(GUNSHOT)(PANTING)你杀了他吗?是。
I thought I lost him.
=> 我以为我失去了他。
They're after me.
=> 他们在我之后。
Never lose this.
=> 永远不要失去这个
Guard it with your life.
=> 用你的生命守护它。
They'll be looking for it.
=> 他们会找的。
Nick, your parents didn't die in a crash.
=> 尼克,你的父母没有死亡。
They were killed.
=> 他们遇害了
What? I didn't see what happened.
=> 什么?我没有看到发生了什么事。
I just heard gunshots and called 911.
=> 我刚刚听到枪声,叫911。
lt happened so fast.
=> 发生得如此之快
He came out of nowhere.
=> 他从哪里冒出来的。
He had that thing in his hand.
=> 他手里拿着那东西。
He went right for her, Hank.
=> 汉克,他去找她了。
I had no choice.
=> 我没有选择。
Take it easy.
=> 别紧张。
You go to the hospital.
=> 你去医院
I'll handle this.
=> 我会处理这个。
She said she knew him.
=> 她说她认识他
That his name was Hulda.
=> 他的名字是赫尔达。
I'll run his prints.
=> 我会运行他的打印。
Do you want me to come with you? No, I'll be home as soon as I can.
=> 你想让我和你一起去吗?不,我会尽快回家。
Okay.
=> 好的。
Love you.
=> 爱你。
Mr.
=> 先生。
Burkhardt? She's conscious now.
=> 布克哈特?她现在有意识
You saw him didn't you? You saw who Hulda really was.
=> 你看到他不是吗?你看到了赫尔达真的是谁
I don't know what I saw, or how you did that.
=> 我不知道我看到了什么,或者你是如何做到的。
When they lose control, they can't hide and we see them for what they really are.
=>当他们失去控制,他们不能隐藏,我们看到他们真正的。
Look, you need some rest.
=> 看,你需要休息一下。
This is no fairytale.
=> 这不是童话故事。
The stories are real.
=> 故事是真实的。
What they wrote about really happened.
=> 他们写的真的发生了。
You are one of the last Grimms.
=> 你是最后的格林姆之一。
I know it's a lot.
=> 我知道这很多。
And I wish I had more time, but everything's in my trailer.
=> 我希望我有更多的时间,但一切都在我的预告片。
Sweetie, there's so much you still don't know.
=> 亲爱的,有这么多你还不知道。
Look, what you said about my parents You're vulnerable now.
=> 看,你对我的父母说什么你现在很脆弱。
You need to be careful.
=> 你需要小心。
Don't ever lose what I gave to you.
=> 永远不要失去我给你的东西。
I'm sorry, Mr.
=> 对不起,先生
Burkhardt, you can see her again tomorrow.
=> 伯克哈特,你明天再见到她。
Hey, Nick.
=> 嘿,尼克。
You get that translated? Yeah.
=> 你得到翻译?是啊。
lt means Reapers of the Grimms.
=> 这意味着Grimms的收割者。
That fits your buddy, Hulda.
=> 那适合你的哥们,赫尔达。
Wait till you hear what I got on him.
=> 等到你听到我的话。
Hulda was from Boise, Idaho, where he worked as an accountant, but his prints came back as a Mr.
=> 赫尔达来自爱达荷州的博伊西,在那里他担任会计师,但他的版画作为一个先生回来了。
Lindon from Chicago, wanted for assault, rape and murder.
=> 来自芝加哥的林登,想要殴打,强奸和谋杀。
There's also warrants matching those prints in Florida and Alabama.
=> 在佛罗里达州和阿拉巴马州,还有与这些印刷品相匹配的认股权证。
He was wanted for assault, rape and murder? Don't let the comb-over throw you.
=> 他因为殴打,强奸和谋杀而被通缉?不要让梳子把你扔掉。
This was a bad guy.
=> 这是一个坏人。
Hey, Nick, Captain wants to see you.
=> 嘿,尼克,船长想见你。
What's he want? Guess you'll find out.
=> 他想要什么?猜猜你会发现。
If you had to shoot somebody, you sure picked the right guy.
=> 如果你不得不拍摄一些人,你确定选择了合适的人。
How you doing? You holding up? Yes, sir.
=> 你好吗?你举起来了?是的先生。
First shooting is no small thing.
=> 首先射击是不小的事情。
You'll be required to see the police psychologist.
=> 你将被要求看警察心理学家。
Yes, sir.
=> 是的先生。
Make sure you do.
=> 确保你做到了。
And get some rest.
=> 好好休息一下
(GROWLS) (GASPS) (DOOR SQUEAKING) (FLOORBOARD CREAKING) (GASPS) How long have you been down here? I couldn't sleep.
=> (GROWLS)(GASPS)(门吱吱作响)(地板吱吱作响)(GASPS)你在这里呆了多久?我睡不着
What is all this? I don't know.
=> 这是什么?我不知道。
I'll deal with it later.
=> 我稍后再处理。
Sorry.
=> 抱歉。
Let's go back to bed.
=> 我们回去睡觉吧。
How long did you live with Marie? She was my mother from the time I was 12.
=> 你和玛丽住了多久?她是我12岁那年的母亲。
After your parents died? Yeah.
=> 你父母死后是啊。
You didn't live in that trailer, did you? I didn't know she had it.
=> 你没有住在那个拖车里,是吗?我不知道她有。
(CAT YOWLING) I think it was just a cat.
=> (CAT YOWLING)我认为这只是一只猫。
Yeah.
=> 是啊。
(CREATURE SNARLING) This is what we're looking for.
=> (CREATURE SNARLING)这是我们正在寻找的。
If this is an exact match of the boot prints, it's going to be very helpful.
=> 如果这是一个完全匹配的启动打印,这将是非常有帮助的。
Thanks.
=> 谢谢。
Take a look at the lab reports.
=> 看看实验报告。
DNA of the attacker is inconclusive.
=> 攻击者的DNA是不确定的。
Still don't know if we're looking for a man or a beast.
=> 仍然不知道我们是否在寻找一个男人或一个野兽。
Well, we got a lead if it wears boots.
=> 那么,如果穿靴子,我们就领先了。
Based on the plaster casts, this is the boot we're looking for.
=> 基于石膏模型,这是我们正在寻找的靴子。
She's in a deep coma.
=> 她昏迷不醒。
There was a sudden spike in the EKG this morning, but I don't have anything definitive to tell you yet.
=> 今天早上EKG突然爆发了,但我还没有任何明确的告诉你。
Will she come out of this? Well, all we can do is wait.
=> 她会出来吗?那么,我们所能做的只是等待。
Did you know about the scars? What scars? A lot of them look like knife wounds.
=> 你知道疤痕吗?什么伤疤?他们中的很多人看起来像刀伤。
They're all over her body.
=> 他们全身都是她的身体。
What line of work was she in? She was a librarian.
=> 她在做什么工作?她是一名图书管理员。
(CELL PHONE RINGING) Yeah? On my way.
=> (手机铃声)是啊?在路上。
(INDISTINCT) (SOBBING) I don't understand.
=> (INDISTINCT)(灌篮)我不明白。
She was supposed to go straight there from school.
=> 她应该从学校直接去那里。
She never showed up.
=> 她从来没有出现过。
I looked all over the neighborhood, then I came right here.
=> 我看了看附近的所有地方,然后我来到了这里。
Will you take care of them, please? Yeah, I got it.
=> 你会照顾他们吗?是的,我明白了。
What do we know? Little girl on the way to her grandfather's house, never showed up.
=> 我们知道什么?在去祖父家的路上,小女孩从未出现过。
That's him.
=> 那是他。
The guy with the beard.
=> 胡子的家伙。
Do we know he's clean? No.
=> 我们知道他是干净的吗?没有。
We're looking into that.
=> 我们正在调查。
This is the best photo they had.
=> 这是他们最好的照片。
We don't know what we got here.
=> 我们不知道我们在这里得到什么。
Relative, ransom or pedophile and the clock is ticking.
=> 相对的,赎金或恋童癖和时钟滴答作响。
We split into teams, section off the path she would have taken from school.
=> 我们分成几组,分开她从学校上学的道路。
It's a mile and a half from the school to the house.
=> 这是从学校到房子一英里半。
When last seen, she was wearing purple leggings and a red sweatshirt.
=> 上次看到的时候,她穿着紫色的紧身裤和一件红色的运动衫。
Make sure you have a copy of the photo and the map.
=> 确保你有一张照片和地图的副本。
You all know your section so let's get out there and find her.
=> 你们都知道你们的部门,让我们出去找到她。
Captain.
=> 队长。
Yeah? When the university student was attacked, she was wearing a red sweatshirt.
=> 是吗?当大学生遭到袭击时,她穿着一件红色的运动衫。
The girl who was torn to pieces? Yeah.
=> 被撕碎的女孩?是啊。
Well, let's hope it's not the same guy.
=> 那么,让我们希望这不是同一个人。
She's supposed to cross Hunter Lane right there and then go around the park to Hildabrand.
=> 她应该穿过Hunter Lane,然后绕着公园去Hildabrand。
The old man's house is on the other side of the park, right? Right.
=> 老人的房子在公园的另一边,对吗?对。
4753 Hildabrand Road, directly across from here.
=> 4753 Hildabrand路,从这里直接对面。
When I was a kid, I wouldn't have gone all the way around the park.
=> 当我还是一个孩子的时候,我不会一直在公园四处走动。
Well, her mother was very specific about the route.
=> 那么,她的母亲是非常具体的路线。
Yeah, right.
=> 对,对。
Kids always do what their moms tell them to do.
=> 孩子们总是做他们的妈妈告诉他们要做的事情。
I know I did.
=> 我知道我做到了。
Come on, Nick.
=> 来吧,尼克。
I'll take this trail.
=> 我会走这条路。
MARIE: You need to be careful.
=> 玛丽:你需要小心。
You're vulnerable now.
=> 你现在很脆弱。
This isn't a fairytale.
=> 这不是童话故事。
Nick, I got something here! Robin Howell.
=> 尼克,我在这里得到了一些东西罗宾豪威尔。
She must have been grabbed somewhere in this area.
=> 她一定是被抓到了这个地方的某个地方。
Be careful where you step.
=> 小心你的脚步。
We got a crime scene in Berkeley Park.
=> 我们在伯克利公园有一个犯罪现场。
Yeah, off Hildabrand.
=> 是的,离开Hildabrand。
NICK: Hank, we got boot prints over here, same kind! He took her this way! (BELL RINGS) (SNARLING) Hank, I got him! Where is she? Where is she? (SIREN WAILS) (INDISTINCT TALKING ON POLICE RADIO) Look, I know she's in here somewhere.
=> 尼克:汉克,我们在这里得到了引导印刷品,同样的!他以这样的方式带走了她! (铃声)(SNARLING)汉克,我找到了他!她在哪?她在哪? (SIREN WAILS)(INDISTINCT谈到警察电台)看,我知道她在这里的某个地方。
If you got another place to look, we'll look.
=> 如果你有另一个地方看,我们会看看。
But we've torn this place apart.
=> 但是我们把这个地方分开了。
What are we doing here? If she's not in there, he's got her someplace else.
=> 我们在这里做什么?如果她不在那里,他会找到她的地方。
What do you see in this guy we don't? He's got no priors.
=> 你在这个家伙中看到了什么?他没有先例。
He's clean.
=> 他很干净。
He fits the profile.
=> 他适合个人资料。
He's a loner, he's never been married, he lives across the street from the park.
=> 他是一个孤独者,他从未结过婚,他住在公园对面。
That's not going to get him into a court unless he sues our ass.
=> 除非他起诉我们的屁股,否则不会让他上法庭。
Come on.
=>来吧。
Let's grab a brew.
=> 我们来拿一杯啤酒
And by the way, you're paying for that window.
=> 顺便说一下,你正在为这个窗口付钱。
You know I've never seen one of you before.
=> 你知道我从来没有见过你之前的一个。
I heard about you guys all my life.
=> 我一辈子都听说过你们
Never thought I'd see one up close.
=> 从来没有想过我会看到一个关闭。
A Grimm.
=> 格林兄弟
(CHUCKLES) What do you know? You know about me? Are you kidding? My folks used to tell me stories about you guys.
=> (CHUCKLES)你知道什么?你知道我吗?你在开玩笑吗?我的家人曾经告诉我有关你们的故事。
Scared the hell out of me when I was a kid.
=> 小时候吓到我了。
How long you been at this? You seem kind of new.
=> 你在这个多久了?你看起来很新鲜
Who are you? Wow, you are new at this.
=> 你是谁?哇,你是新来的。
What? Someone in your family just die? My aunt's in a coma.
=> 什么?你家里有人死了?我的阿姨正处于昏迷状态。
Ah, that explains it.
=> 啊,这就解释了。
What's her name? Marie Kesler.
=> 她叫什么名字?玛丽·凯斯勒
Oh, yeah, I heard of her.
=> 哦,是的,我听说过她。
Look, I don't want any more trouble, okay? I'm not that kind of Blutbad.
=> 看,我不想再有麻烦了,好吗?我不是那种Blutbad。
I don't kill anymore.
=> 我不杀了
I haven't in years.
=> 我没有多少年。
Wait, what did you say you were? Blutbad.
=> 等等,你说你是什么? Blutbad。
Vulgarized by your ancestors as the big bad wolf.
=> 被你的祖先粗俗化为大灰狼。
What, did you just get the books tonight? You know about the books.
=> 什么,你今天晚上拿到书了吗?你知道这些书。
Of course I know about the books.
=> 我当然知道这些书。
We all know about the books.
=> 我们都知道这些书。
You people started profiling us over 200 years ago.
=> 你们在200多年前开始对我们进行剖析。
But as you can see I am not that big, and I am done with the bad thing.
=> 但是,正如你所看到的,我并没有那么大,而我却做了坏事。
Well, how do you How do I stay good? Through a strict regimen of diet, drugs and Pilates.
=> 那么,你如何保持良好?通过饮食,药物和普拉提严格的方案。
I'm a reformed Blutbad.
=> 我是一个改革的Blutbad。
A Wieder Blutbad.
=> Wieder Blutbad。
It's a different church altogether.
=> 这是一个完全不同的教会。
Wait, you guys go to church? Sure.
=> 等等,你们去教堂?当然。
Don't you? Then what she said is really happening to me.
=> 你不是吗?那么她所说的是真的发生在我身上。
I have to stop it.
=> 我必须阻止它。
How do I stop it? "Stop it?" You can't stop it.
=> 我如何阻止它? “停下来?”你不能阻止它。
It's who you are.
=> 这是你是谁。
So if you just got into this, you must be seeing some pretty strange things.
=> 所以,如果你刚刚进入这一点,你一定会看到一些非常奇怪的事情。
Yeah, I am.
=> 对我是。
I guess that's why you're here.
=> 我想这就是你来这里的原因。
No, I'm here because of the little girl.
=> 不,我在这里是因为那个小女孩。
Still haven't found her yet? No, we haven't.
=> 还没有找到她呢?不,我们没有。
Ah! Look at this.
=> 啊!看这个。
You know where she is.
=> 你知道她在哪里
Of course, I don't know where she is.
=> 当然,我不知道她在哪里。
Did I not just tell you about my strict regimen? So, how many of you Blutbads are there? First off, the plural is Blutbaden.
=> 我不只是告诉你我严格的方案吗?那么,你们有多少个Blutbads?首先,复数是Blutbaden。
And I don't know.
=> 而我不知道。
We don't socialize much.
=> 我们没有太多社交。
Bad things happen when we get into a pack, especially when we see red.
=> 当我们进入一个包装,特别是当我们看到红色时,会发生坏事。
So all those things I've been seeing We're not things.
=> 所以我所看到的所有事情我们不是事物。
Look, I'm a clockmaker for God's sake.
=> 瞧,我是上帝的钟表匠。
I don't go around abducting little girls.
=> 我不会绑架小女孩。
Okay, then tonight, in the backyard, you were marking your territory.
=> 好,那么今天晚上,在后院,你正在标记你的领土。
I wasn't pissing on my fence for kicks.
=> 我不是在踢我的篱笆。
Then there are more of you around here.
=> 那么这里还有更多的人
Look, you may not know where she is.
=> 看,你可能不知道她在哪里。
But you've got a pretty good idea who's got her.
=> 但是你知道谁有她。
I don't bother the other Blutbaden, they don't bother me.
=> 我不打扰其他Blutbaden,他们不打扰我。
Well, guess what, pal, I'm not a Blutbaden, I'm a cop, and if you know who's got her, you had better tell me right now.
=> 那么,猜猜怎样,朋友,我不是一个Blutbaden,我是一个警察,如果你知道谁得到了她,你现在最好告诉我。
Please don't threaten me.
=> 请不要威胁我。
I want to know who's got her.
=> 我想知道谁是她的。
(ROBIN CRYING) (ROBIN SOBBING) Don't be afraid.
=> (ROBIN CRYING)(ROBIN SORBING)不要害怕。
Do you like it? It's all yours.
=> 你喜欢它吗?全是你的。
I just want to go home.
=> 我只是想回家。
You are home.
=> 你到家了。
What do you say we hang this up? (BREATHING HEAVILY) (HUMMING POP SONG) Do you want a chicken pot pie? (DOOR SLAMS SHUT) I really think I should drive.
=> 你说什么我们挂这个? (呼吸重型)(哼唱POP歌曲)你想要一个鸡肉馅饼吗? (DOAL SLAMS SHUT)我真的觉得我应该开车。
No, I'm good.
=> 不,我很好。
If this is the same Blutbad that killed that woman in the woods Well, assuming he fed yesterday, he'll be good for a week, maybe 10 days, tops.
=> 如果这是在树林里杀死那个女人的Blutbad,那么假设他昨天吃饱了,他可能会有一个星期,也许是10天的时间。
He'll just use the time to fatten her up.
=> 他只会用时间让她胖起来。
Oh! I got a hit.
=> 哦!我受到了打击
We're close.
=> 我们很近
Did you really smell him? Dude, you have no idea.
=> 你真的闻到他了吗?老兄,你不知道。
Okay, this is as far as we drive.
=> 好的,这就是我们开车。
He's over there? Oh, he's real close.
=> 他在那边?哦,他真的很接近。
What's that? Wolfsbane.
=> 那是什么?狼毒。
So he won't scent us.
=> 所以他不会闻到我们的
You're kidding me, right? Not if you want to stay alive.
=> 你在开玩笑吧?不,如果你想活下去。
What are you doing? You said he was over there.
=> 你在做什么?你说他在那边
Why don't you just call him, tell him you're coming? This way.
=> 你为什么不给他打电话,告诉他你要来?这条路。
Isn't this what the bridge is for? (GROANING) Sorry.
=> 这不是桥梁是什么? (GROANING)对不起。
Do I need something like silver bullets? What are you, an idiot? That's his place.
=> 我需要银弹吗?你是个白痴?那是他的地方。
What's happening? (PANTING) I can't guarantee what'll happen if I go any closer.
=> 发生了什么? (PANTING)如果我走得更近,我不能保证会发生什么。
It's too dangerous.
=> 太危险了
I might be on your side.
=> 我可能会在你身边。
I might be on his side.
=> 我可能会站在他的一边。
I might even go after the girl.
=> 我甚至可能会追女孩。
I'm sorry.
=> 对不起。
But there's nothing more I can do.
=> 但是我无能为力
I'm out of here.
=> 我离开这里
(RINGING) What? I found her.
=> (RINGING)什么?我找到了她。
(SNIFFING) (KNOCKING) I want to go home.
=> (嗅)(敲响)我想回家。
I told you, you are home! Where is he? He's in a house on the other side of this stream.
=> 我告诉过你,你在家!他在哪里?他在这条小溪的另一边的房子里。
But you have to put some of this on first.
=> 但是你必须先把这些放在一边。
What the hell are you doing? So he doesn't smell us.
=> 你到底在做什么?所以他不闻我们。
We're not hunting deer.
=> 我们不打猎鹿。
Where's backup? You're the only one I called.
=> 备份在哪里?你是我唯一的一个电话。
What? I already cried wolf once.
=> 什么?我已经哭了一次狼。
Do you think they're going to believe me? Come on.
=> 你认为他们会相信我吗?来吧。
How'd you find this place? Uh, the boots.
=> 你怎么找到这个地方?呃靴子
I couldn't sleep, I started looking at addresses.
=> 我无法入睡,我开始看地址。
This is one of them.
=> 这是其中之一。
What's his name? Who? The guy we're looking for.
=> 他的名字是什么?谁?我们正在寻找的人。
Uh, I forgot.
=> 呃,我忘了。
Oh.
=> 哦。
You do know there's a bridge, right? Man! You better be right this time, buddy.
=> 你知道有一座桥,对吧?人!哥们,你最好还是这个时候吧。
You saw his boot prints, right? Yeah.
=> 你看到他的启动打印,对不对?是啊。
Over there by the house.
=> 在那边的房子。
Exact match? From what I could tell, yeah.
=> 完全符合?从我可以告诉,是的。
You run his plates? I'm still waiting.
=> 你跑他的盘子?我仍在等待。
What's the matter? Do you not trust me? Okay.
=> 怎么了?你不相信我吗?好的。
Let's do this.
=> 我们开工吧。
(CLASSICAL MUSIC PLAYING) (SNIFFING) Good evening.
=> (古典音乐播放)(哼哼)晚安。
Can I help you? Sorry to disturb you, sir.
=> 我能帮你吗?先生,不好意思打扰你
I'm Detective Griffin.
=> 我是格里芬侦探。
This is Detective Burkhardt.
=> 这是布卡哈特侦探。
Do you have a few minutes? Of course.
=> 你有几分钟吗?当然。
Would you like to come in? That would be great.
=> 你想进来吗?那太好了。
We can sit in here.
=> 我们可以坐在这里
Nice pillows.
=> 漂亮的枕头。
Not that I tell everyone.
=>不是我告诉大家
(CHUCKLES) (RINGING) Oh, pot pie's done.
=> (CHUCKLES)(RINGING)哦,锅馅饼做完了。
Just give me a moment.
=> 只要给我一点时间。
And then we can talk, okay? Are you kidding me? Hank, I really believe this is the right guy.
=> 然后我们可以说,好吗?你在跟我开玩笑吗?汉克,我真的相信这是正确的人选。
Excuse me, sir.
=> 对不起,先生。
Sorry it's taking so long.
=> 对不起,这需要很长时间。
But you know how delicate crusts are.
=> 但你知道外壳有多脆弱
What kind of work do you do? I work for the government, like you.
=> 你做什么工作?我为政府工作,就像你一样。
I'm a postman.
=> 我是邮递员
Not the most glamorous job, but I like it.
=> 不是最有魅力的工作,但我喜欢它。
Where were you between the hours of 2:00 and 4:00 today? On my route.
=> 你今天凌晨两点到四点之间在哪里?在我的路线上。
I'd like to know what this is all about.
=> 我想知道这是什么。
This little girl went missing today.
=> 这个小女孩今天失踪了。
That's awful.
=> 那是糟糕的。
You don't think I had anything do with this, do you? We have to run down every possibility.
=> 你不觉得我有什么关系吗?我们必须减少一切可能性。
What possibility could have led you to me? We're looking for a pair of boots.
=> 有什么可能导致你对我?我们正在寻找一双靴子。
Feel free to look anywhere you want.
=> 随时随地看你想要的任何地方。
If this guy had something to hide, he would have kicked us out.
=> 如果这个人有东西要隐藏的话,他会把我们踢出去的。
Now I'm leaving.
=> 现在我要走了
I want to keep my job.
=> 我想继续工作。
(MAN HUMMING POP SONG) Anything else? No.
=> (MAN HUMMING POP SONG)还有什么?没有。
Thanks for your time.
=> 谢谢你的时间。
We'll see ourselves out.
=> 我们会看到自己。
Hank, I'm sorry.
=> 汉克,我很抱歉。
I really thought this time Wait, the song.
=> 我真的以为这一次等等,这首歌。
What song? He was humming the same song.
=> 什么歌?他哼着同一首歌。
The one on the dead girl's iPod.
=> 那个死女孩的iPod上的那个。
(SCREAMING) (GROWLING) Hold it! (GASPING) Where is she? Where is she? Grimm.
=> (尖叫)(成长)握住它! (GASPING)她在哪里?她在哪?格林。
(GAGGING) She's got to be in the house.
=> (GAGGING)她必须在房子里。
Robin! Robin! Robin! She's not here.
=> 罗宾!罗宾!罗宾!她不在这里
We're going to have to call it in.
=> 我们将不得不打电话进来。
I'll find the breaker.
=> 我会找到断路器。
(SIGHS) (DRIPPING) Hank.
=> (SIGHS)(DRIPPING)汉克。
Hank, she's here.
=> 汉克,她在这里。
It's okay, honey.
=> 没关系,亲爱的
We're police.
=> 我们是警察
I don't know how you did it, but you did it.
=> 我不知道你是怎么做到的,但是你做到了。
It's okay now.
=> 现在没事了。
We're going to take you home.
=> 我们要带你回家
NICK: There's so much I don't understand.
=> 尼克:有太多我不明白的地方。
There are so many things I need to ask you.
=> 有很多事情我需要问你。
I love Juliette and I don't want anything to happen to her.
=> 我爱朱丽叶,我不想要任何事情发生在她身上。
I want you to know whatever it is I'm supposed to do, I'll do it.
=> 我希望你知道我应该做的事情,我会做的。
You! (GRUNTS) (MONITOR BEEPING RAPIDLY) (GROANING) ls she dead? No.
=> 您! (GRUNTS)(MONITOR快速蜂鸣)(GROANING)她死了吗?没有。
He was there.
=> 他在那。
That's unfortunate.
=> 那真不幸。
We'll just have to try again.
=> 我们只需要再试一次。
Let's hope she doesn't wake up first.
=> 希望她不要先醒来
,