Which Direction
哪个方向?
Which direction should I go in?
我应该往哪个方向走?
Should I go up?
我应该向上走吗?
If I go up, I will head toward the sky.
如果我向上走,我会朝着天空走。
I can go up the stairs.
我可以上楼梯。
Should I go down?
我应该向下走吗?
I can go down the stairs to the basement.
我可以下楼去地下室。
I can climb down into a hole.
我可以爬进洞里。
Should I go left or right?
我应该向左走还是向右走?
I am right-handed, so I know which way right is.
我是右撇子,所以我知道右手朝哪个方向。
Should I go backwards?
我应该倒退吗?
I would be going away from the things that I am facing now if I went backwards.
如果我倒退,我将远离我现在面临的事情。
If I went backwards from the thing that I am facing, I would go away from it.
如果我从我面对的事情后退,我就会离开它。
Should I go forward?
我应该前进吗?
I will just go straight ahead if I go forward.
如果我往前走,我就一直往前走。
If I am facing something and I go forward, then I will go toward the thing that I am facing.
如果我面对某件事,然后向前走,那么我会朝着我所面对的事情前进。
Maybe I should go sideways, but which side, left or right?
也许我应该往旁边走,但是往哪走,左边还是右边?
It sounds very complicated, but it is not.
这听起来很复杂,但事实并非如此。
Directions are very easy to follow if you just stop and think about them.
如果你停下来想一想,方向是很容易遵循的。
,