什么风把你吹来了

what brings you here

(1) bring “促使(某人)去,使(某人)到”

(2) bring sb. to sth. “使某人去某地”

(3) what brings you here? “什么风把你吹来了?你怎么来了?”

Hey, buddy. What brings you to my little slice of hell?

伙计,什么风把你吹到寒舍来了?

So, Missy, what brings you all the way from Texas?

所以,米茜,你怎么从德州来这儿了?

Hello, Gabrielle. What brings you here?

嗨,加布丽尔,什么风把你吹来了?《绝望的主妇》

一阵风向我吹来用英语怎么说(什么风把你吹来了)(1)

不请自来

drop by unannounced

(1) announce “宣布,,宣告”

(2) unannounced “未通知的,未预告的,未打招呼的”

(3) drop by “顺便造访,临时拜访”

(4) drop by unannounced “不请自来”

Hello, John. I'm sorry to drop by unannounced. Do you have a moment?

你好,约翰。不好意思,我不请自来,你有时间吗?

I'm sorry to drop by unannounced, but I just had this disturbing visit from an old friend of yours, Leila Mitzman.

抱歉,我不请自来了,但我刚刚见过你的老朋友莱拉▪密兹曼觉得很不安。

Hi. Sorry for just showing up unannounced, but could we talk to you for a minute?

不好意思,我们不请自来,不过我们能谈谈吗?

我就不打扰你了

I'll get out of your hair

(1) get out of one's hair “不打扰某人,不再烦扰某人”

汉语中,当我们和别人结束聊天、对话等,要离开时,我们一般会说“那我就不打扰你了”;英语中也一样,离开时说的“那我就不打扰你了”即I'll get out of your hair。

英语解释为to no longer be pestering or annoying one。

(2) 有一个相反的表达get in one's hair,表示“烦扰某人,惹恼某人”

Well, we'll get out of your hair.

那我们就不打扰你了。

Say no more. I'll get out of your hair.

不用说了,我就不打扰你了。

,