第一条:
真是简单粗暴
第二个
Become rich??? Haha , I love this.
无论如何,英语真的不能简单地将博大精深的中华文化翻译出来
又让我想起:Journey to the West 西游记
Anyway,外国人喜欢简单的口语,简单上手
元旦快来了,新年也快来了,一起学点祝福涨姿势吧:
1. Happy new year!
新年快乐!
2. Merry Christmas/ Merry Xmas!
圣诞快乐!
3. May the new year bring you luck.
祝你新年行大运!
4. May your holidays be bright and merry.
祝你佳节快乐愉快。
5. Happy Halloween.
万圣节快乐!
6. Have a happy Easter.
复活节愉快!
7. Happy valentine's day.
情人节快乐!
8. Have a happy holiday.
假日愉快!
9. Please accept my heartiest congratulations.
请接受我最衷心的祝贺。
10. I wish you all the happiness.
我祝你们幸福。
11. I wish you all the best.
祝你们万事如意。
12.If you dress in red,it is the propitious color in China.
红色是中国吉祥色
Situation DialogueA: Happy Halloween.
万圣节快乐!
B: Happy halloween. Have you picked up your Halloween costume?
万圣节快乐,你选万圣节服装了吗?
A: Yes, I will dress like a pirate.
选了,我会扮成海盗。
B: Cool. I will show up as a mummy.
酷,我会穿成木乃伊。
A: That is spooky and funny. I'm going to the store to buy some candies.Are you coming with me?
真恐怖,太有趣了,我要去商店买些糖果,来吗。
B: I guess so. There are many kids in my neighborhood. They play trick or treat every year. I don't want any mischief in the house.
去吧,我家周围有很多孩子,每年都玩“不给糖果就恶作剧”。我可不想他们在我家捣蛋。
A: Me either. So let's go.
我也不想,我们走吧。
句子量决定你的口语水平,念多几次,随口而出~,