Hello.,我来为大家科普一下关于错误的三种时态?以下内容希望对你有帮助!

错误的三种时态(易犯的语法错误)

错误的三种时态

Hello.

你好。

My name is Emma, and in today's video, I am going to teach you about some mistakes a lot of students make.

我的名字是艾玛,在今天的视频中,我将教给大家关于很多学生犯的一些错误。

So, I've been teaching English for about five years now, and the mistakes I'm going to teach you today, I've seen students make many times in both their speaking, as well as their writing.

所以,我已经教了大约五年的英语,我今天要教给大家的错误,我看到学生在他们的口语和写作中都会经常出错。

So these mistakes are mistakes students make when they're talking about people.

这些是学生们在谈论人的时候犯的错误。

So, I'm going to give you some examples of some of these mistakes.

所以,我将给你们一些例子 来说明其中的一些错误。

The first one I want to show you: " Some Canadian people hate winter." It's true, I'm one of those people; I hate winter.

我想给你们看的第一个:"有些加拿大人讨厌冬天。这是真的,我是那些人之一。我讨厌冬天。

So, " Some Canadian people hate winter." There's a mistake, here.

所以,"一些加拿大人讨厌冬天。这里有一个错误。

I want you to take a moment to look, and think: What could the mistake be?

我想让你花点时间看看,想想:错误可能是什么?

" Some Canadian people hate winter." I'll give you a hint: The mistake is somewhere here.

"一些加拿大人讨厌冬天。我会给你一个提示:错误在这里的某个地方。

If you thought " people" is the mistake, you're correct.

如果你认为"人"是错误的,你是对的。

" Canadian people" , it's redundant.

"加拿大人",这是多余的。

We don't need the word " people" , because " Canadian" . . .

我们不需要"人民"这个词,因为"加拿大人"......

If we add an " s" here, this means " Canadian people" .

如果我们在这里加上"s",这意味着"加拿大人"。

So, instead of saying " Canadian people" , we would say " Canadians" .

所以,与其说"加拿大人",不如说"加拿大人"。

" Some Canadians hate winter." It's the same if we wanted to talk about Americans.

"一些加拿大人讨厌冬天。如果我们想谈论美国人,情况也是如此。

We would not say: " Some American people hate winter." We would prefer to say: " Some Americans" -with an " s" -" hate winter" .

我们不会说:"有些美国人讨厌冬天。我们宁愿说:"一些美国人"-带有"s"-"讨厌冬天"。

So, let's look at another example.

那么,让我们看另一个例子。

" Many Brazilian people are learning English." So, there's a mistake, here.

"许多巴西人正在学习英语。所以,这里有一个错误。

What's the mistake?

这是什么错误?

" Many Brazilian people are learning English." If you said the mistake was " people" , you're correct.

"许多巴西人正在学习英语。如果你说错误是"人",你是对的。

When we're talking about nationalities, we do not use the word " people" .

当我们谈论国籍时,我们不会使用"人民"这个词。

So, what can we do to fix this?

那么,我们能做些什么来解决这个问题呢?

We can get rid of the word " people" , and what can we do to the word " Brazilian" , because there's more than one?

我们可以去掉"人民"这个词,我们能对"巴西人"这个词做些什么,因为不止一个?

We can add an " s" .

我们可以添加一个"s"。

So, now it's: " Many Brazilians are learning English." Okay?

所以,现在是:"许多巴西人正在学习英语。好?

So, I'm going to give you another example, this time not on the board, but I'm just going to say it.

所以,我要再举一个例子,这次不在董事会上,但我只想说出来。

" Many Asian people like spicy food." , " Many Asian people like spicy food." Now, how would you fix this sentence?

"很多亚洲人喜欢辛辣的食物","很多亚洲人喜欢辛辣的食物。现在,你会如何解决这句话?

If you said: " Many Asians like spicy food." you'd be correct.

如果你说:"许多亚洲人喜欢辛辣的食物",你是对的。

So, when we talk about nationalities, we do not need this word; this word is a waste of space.

因此,当我们谈论国籍时,我们不需要这个词;这个词是浪费空间。

We just need the nationality with an " s" .

我们只需要带有"s"的国籍。

So, I have another common mistake students make over here: " Muslim people" .

所以,我在这里还有另一个学生常犯的错误:"穆斯林人民"。

So, Muslim is a religion.

所以,穆斯林是一种宗教。

" Muslim people fast" -" fast" means they don't eat-" during Ramadan" .

"穆斯林人禁食"-"斋戒"意味着他们不吃东西-"斋月期间"。

" Muslim people fast during Ramadan." It means Muslim people do not eat during their holy month, their religious month of Ramadan.

"穆斯林在斋月期间禁食。这意味着穆斯林在他们的神圣月份,他们的宗教斋月期间不吃东西。

So, there's a mistake, here.

所以,这里有一个错误。

What do you think the mistake is?

你认为错误是什么?

If you said, just like this, " people" is the mistake - you're correct.

如果你说,就像这样,"人"是错误的 - 你是对的。

When we talk about religion and we're talking about Muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus - you don't need the word " people" .

当我们谈论宗教时,我们谈论的是穆斯林,基督徒,犹太人,印度教徒 - 你不需要"人民"这个词。

We could just change this to: " Muslims" .

我们可以把它改成:"穆斯林"。

So, " Muslim" here means a whole. . .

所以,这里的"穆斯林"意味着一个整体...

All Muslims, it's like Muslim people, but we don't need the word " people" .

所有的穆斯林,就像穆斯林一样,但我们不需要"人民"这个词。

Here's another example: " Christian people celebrate Easter." , " Christian people celebrate Easter." How can we fix this sentence?

这是另一个例子:"基督徒庆祝复活节","基督徒庆祝复活节"。我们该如何修正这句话呢?

We can get rid of the word " people" , and just add an " s" .

我们可以去掉"人"这个词,只需加上一个"s"。

We can do the same thing for Hindus.

我们可以为印度教徒做同样的事情。

" Hindus are often vegetarian" , we could say.

"印度教徒经常是素食主义者",我们可以说。

" Many Jews live in Israel." , " Many Buddhists live in Asia." Okay?

"许多犹太人生活在以色列","许多佛教徒生活在亚洲。好?

So, instead of saying: " Jewish people" , " Hindu people" , it's easier just to say " Hindu" with an " s" or " Jews" with an " s" .

因此,与其说:"犹太人","印度教徒",不如用"s"或"s"说"犹太人"来说"印度教徒"。

All right, so let's look at some other common mistakes students make.

好吧,让我们来看看学生犯的其他一些常见错误。

Okay, so another mistake I often see students make in their writing especially, and also sometimes in their speaking is with " most" , " some" , and " a lot" when they're using these words with " people" .

好吧,我经常看到学生在写作中犯的另一个错误,有时在他们的口语中,当他们将这些词与"人"一起使用时,他们会使用"大多数","一些"和"很多"。

So, the first example: " Most of people have cell phones these days." I see students use: " Most of people" a lot in their essays.

所以,第一个例子:"现在大多数人都有手机。我看到学生在他们的论文中经常使用:"大多数人"。

So, what's the mistake, here?

那么,这里有什么错误呢?

I'll give you a minute to think about it.

我给你一分钟时间考虑一下。

" Most of people" .

"大多数人" 。

The problem here is " of" .

这里的问题是"的"。

We don't need " of" ; " of" is incorrect here.

我们不需要"的";"的"在这里是不正确的。

We would just say: " Most people" .

我们只会说:"大多数人" 。

" Most people have cell phones these days." Okay?

"如今,大多数人都有手机。好?

" Most people love Chinese food." , " Most people like to play sports." You don't need " of" .

"大多数人都喜欢中国菜","大多数人喜欢运动。你不需要"的"。

If you had: " Most of the people" , that would be okay, but you need " the" here, although that's not as common.

如果你有:"大多数人",那没关系,但你需要"the"在这里,尽管这并不常见。

You know, that actually gets a little bit more into complicated grammar, so the easy rule. . .

你知道,这实际上有点复杂语法,所以简单的规则......

The easy rule is just don't use " of" : " Most people" .

简单的规则是不要使用"的":"大多数人"。

What about the next one?

下一个呢?

" Some of people enjoy watching movies." , " Some of people like going shopping." What's the mistake, here?

"有些人喜欢看电影,","有些人喜欢去购物。这是什么错误?

If you said " of" is the mistake, again, you're right.

如果你说"的"是错误的,再说一遍,你是对的。

It's just like: " Most of" .

就像:"大多数"。

We don't say: " Some of" , we say " Some people" .

我们不说:"一些",我们说"一些人"。

" Some people stay up really late." , " Some people enjoy learning English." Okay?

"有些人熬夜很晚","有些人喜欢学英语。好?

So, a lot of people enjoy learning English, I guess.

所以,很多人喜欢学习英语,我想。

Okay, so, again, " of" is the problem.

好吧,所以,再一次,"的"是问题所在。

Now, here's where it gets a little bit strange.

现在,这是它变得有点奇怪的地方。

So, we have the rule " Most people" , " Some people" .

所以,我们有"大多数人","有些人"的规则。

Can we say: " A lot people" ?

我们能说:"很多人"吗?

" A lot people study English" ?

"很多人学英语"?

No, that would be incorrect.

不,这是不正确的。

With the word " a lot" , you do need the word " of" .

有了"很多"这个词,你确实需要"的"这个词。

So that's why it's a little bit challenging, because for " most" , we don't need it; for " some" , we don't need it; but for " a lot" , we do need it.

这就是为什么它有点挑战性,因为对于"大多数",我们不需要它;对于"一些",我们不需要它;但对于"很多",我们确实需要它。

" A lot of people study English." , " A lot of people like listening to music." Okay?

"很多人学英语","很多人喜欢听音乐。好?

So, when you're writing, be very careful with this.

所以,当你写作时,要非常小心。

I want you to always look at your writing, double check it, and make sure you don't have " of" after " most" or " some" , and you do have " of" after " a lot" .

我希望你总是看你的写作,仔细检查它,并确保你在"大多数"或"一些"之后没有"的",并且在"很多"之后你确实有"的"。

So, let's look at another common mistake I see.

所以,让我们看看我看到的另一个常见错误。

Okay, so another common mistake I see students make is with the words: " Every people" , " everybody" , " everyone" , " all people" , " all person" .

好吧,我看到学生犯的另一个常见错误是:"每个人","每个人","每个人","所有人","所有人","所有人"。

These are a lot of common mistakes I hear.

这些是我听到的很多常见错误。

So, let's look at some of them so you can see what I'm talking about.

所以,让我们看看其中的一些,这样你就能看到我在说什么。

The first sentence: " Every people should get an education." Is this sentence okay?

第一句话:"每个人都应该接受教育。这句话可以吗?

" Every people should get an education." If you think it's not okay, and of course if it's on this board it probably is a mistake, why do you think it's a mistake?

"每个人都应该接受教育。如果你认为这不行,当然,如果它在这个板上,它可能是一个错误,你为什么认为这是一个错误?

The issue here is with the words " every" and " people" .

这里的问题是"每个"和"人民"这两个词。

These words don't go together.

这些词不能放在一起。

What we could say instead of " every people" , we can use the words " everybody" or we can also use the words " everyone" .

我们可以说什么而不是"每个人",我们可以使用"每个人"这个词,或者我们也可以使用"每个人"这个词。

So we can say. . .

所以我们可以说...

Write this a bit better.

写得更好一点。

" Everyone" .

"大家" 。

Or: " Every person" , okay?

或者:"每个人",好吗?

So, " every" should go with a singular, like: " everybody" , " everyone" , " Every person should get an education." , but we don't usually say " every people" .

所以,"每一个"应该加上一个单数,比如:"每个人","每个人","每个人都应该接受教育",但我们通常不会说"每个人"。

Another example of a mistake: " All person need water to survive." So, take a moment and think about: What do you think the mistake here is?

另一个错误的例子是:"所有人都需要水来生存。所以,花点时间想想:你认为这里的错误是什么?

" All person need water to survive." Okay, this is the opposite mistake of this.

"所有人都需要水才能生存。好吧,这是相反的错误。

When we have the word " all" and we're talking about people, we usually don't use the word " person" , we use the word " people" .

当我们有"所有人"这个词,我们谈论的是人,我们通常不使用"人"这个词,我们使用"人"这个词。

So, you can imagine this, like. . .

所以,你可以想象这个,就像...

A couple.

一对夫妇。

" Every" is the boyfriend, " body" is the girlfriend.

"每一个"是男朋友,"身体"是女朋友。

Or " everyone" , okay?

还是"大家",好吗?

These two go together.

这两者是相辅相成的。

Similarly, down here, " all person" never go together.

同样,在这里,"所有人"永远不会在一起。

We have " all" as one, " people" .

我们有"所有人"作为一个整体,"人民"。

So it's just memorizing which words go with which words.

所以它只是记住哪些单词与哪些单词一起使用。

" All people need water to survive." , " All people need to breathe." Okay?

"所有人都需要水来生存","所有人都需要呼吸。好?

" All people should have their rights respected." Okay?

"所有人都应该尊重他们的权利。好?

So, just some examples.

所以,只是一些例子。

Okay, here's another example of a mistake a lot of students make: " People likes my cooking."

好吧,这是很多学生犯的错误的另一个例子:"人们喜欢我的烹饪。

So, what's the mistake here?

那么,这有什么错误呢?

Well, one mistake is nobody likes my cooking-okay?

好吧,一个错误是没有人喜欢我的烹饪 - 好吗?

-so that's the first one.

-所以这是第一个。

People don't like my cooking.

人们不喜欢我的烹饪。

But the real. . .

但真正的...

The grammar mistake is with the verb, " likes" .

语法错误在于动词"喜欢"。

A lot of students, when they see people, they think, you know, people. . .

很多学生,当他们看到人时,他们会想,你知道,人们......

It's many, so they like to add an " s" here.

它很多,所以他们喜欢在这里添加一个"s"。

It shouldn't be that way.

不应该是那样的。

It should actually just be: " People like" .

它实际上应该只是:"人们喜欢"。

So it's kind of like: " They like" , " People like" , so imagine " People" as " They" .

所以它有点像:"他们喜欢","人们喜欢",所以把"人"想象成"他们"。

The subject-verb agreement should be without an " s" .

主语-动词一致应不带"s"。

" People need to eat." , " People like shopping." , " People play sports." So, if you use. . .

"人们需要吃饭","人们喜欢购物","人们喜欢运动。因此,如果您使用...

If you use the word " people" , there's no " s" on the verb.

如果你使用"人"这个词,动词上没有"s"。

Okay, and then the final mistake I see a lot: " Everybody like my cooking." What's the mistake here?

好吧,最后一个错误我经常看到:"每个人都喜欢我的烹饪。这有什么错误?

Okay, so it's similar to what the mistake is here: " Everybody" , in this case, we need an " s" because of subject-verb agreement.

好吧,所以它类似于这里的错误:"每个人",在这种情况下,我们需要一个"s",因为主语 - 动词一致。

" Everybody likes my cooking." Okay?

"每个人都喜欢我的厨艺。好?

So, " Everybody" , you always need an " s" on the verb if you're talking, like, in the present; whereas for " people" , there is no " s" .

所以,"每个人",如果你在说话,比如在当下,你总是需要在动词上有一个"s";而对于"人",则没有"s"。

So, be very, very careful with these different mistakes.

所以,对这些不同的错误要非常非常小心。

Again, you know, it's really important to think about which words " every" goes with, which ones " all" go with, that " people" never has an " s" , and that " everybody" does have an " s"

同样,你知道,考虑"每个人"与哪些词一起使用,哪些词"全部"与哪些词一起使用,"人们"从来没有"s",而"每个人"确实有一个"s",这一点非常重要。

So, check your own writing.

所以,检查你自己的写作。

I really encourage that, if you're writing essays, if you're writing some sort of. . .

我真的鼓励你,如果你在写文章,如果你在写某种......

Something for your teacher.

给你的老师的东西。

It's always good to take a minute and look for these specific mistakes, because many, many students make these mistakes, so just take a moment to check your work, and make sure you're not making these mistakes.

花一分钟时间寻找这些特定的错误总是好的,因为很多很多学生都会犯这些错误,所以花点时间检查你的作业,确保你没有犯这些错误。

I hope you've enjoyed this video.

我希望你喜欢这个视频。

I also hope you come visit our website at engvid. com. There, you can see a lot more videos on all sorts of things, from vocabulary, to grammar, to pronunciation.

我也希望您来访问我们的网站 engvid。在那里,你可以看到更多关于各种事情的视频,从词汇到语法,再到发音。

I also hope you subscribe to my channel.

我也希望你订阅我的频道。

And until next time, take care.

直到下次,保重。

,