"I want my dummy!"
"我要我的奶嘴!"
"You're not still using a dummy?" said the Admiral.
"你不会是还在用奶嘴吧?"海军上将说。
"It's nice!"said the Little Princess.
"这样很好啊!"小公主说。
"This tastes much better than dummy,"said the Cook.
"这个味道比奶嘴好得多了,"厨师说。
"No,it doesn't!" said the Little Princess.
"不,才没有呢!"小公主说。
"Where's my dummy gone?"
"我的奶嘴哪儿去了?"
"I want my dummy!"
"我要我的奶嘴!"
"What's it doing under the dog?" said the Little Princess.
"它怎么会在狗狗的下面呢?"小公主说。
"I'll NEVER lose my dummy again!" she said.
"我再也不会失去我的奶嘴了!"她说。
"NEVER、never、never、never..."
"永远、永远、永远、永远..."
"Burglars have taken my dummy!I want my dummy!"
"窃贼拿走了我的奶嘴!我要我的奶嘴!"
"How did it get into the dustbin?"
"它是怎么进入垃圾箱的?"
"It tastes better after a wash!"said the Little Princess.
"洗过之后味道更好啦!"小公主说。
It's gone again!I WANT MY DUMMY!"
"它又一次消失了!我要我的奶嘴!"
"How did it get into the pond?"
"它是怎么进入池塘的?"
"I'll never let it go again!" said the Little Princess
"我不会再让它跑了!"小公主说。
"It's safe on this ribbon."
"挂在绳子上很安全。"
"Aren't you too grown-up for a dummy?" said the Prime Minister.
"你不是已经长大不需要奶嘴了吗?"首相说。
"No!" said the Little Princess.
"不!"小公主说。
"Soldiers don't have dummies," said the General.
"士兵没有奶嘴!"将军说。
"Ladies don't have dummies,either。" said the Maid.
"女士们也没有奶嘴。"女仆说。
"Well I do,SO THERE!"said the Little Princess.
"我知道,我就这样!"小公主说。
"That dummy looks stupid!" said her cousin."那个奶嘴看起来很傻瓜!"她的堂哥说。
"It does!" said the Little Princess.
"的确如此!"小公主说。
"But it's not mine..."
"但那不是我的..."
"IT'S GILBERT'S!"
"是吉尔伯特的!"
,