“Who are you You are very pretty look at.”你是谁?你很漂亮,我来为大家科普一下关于小王子和狐狸的英文对话配音?以下内容希望对你有帮助!

小王子和狐狸的英文对话配音(轻松学英语小王子与狐狸经典对白)

小王子和狐狸的英文对话配音

“Who are you You are very pretty look at.”

你是谁?你很漂亮。

“I am a fox”

我是一只狐狸。

“Come and play with me, I am so unhappy .”

来和我一起玩吧,我很不开心。

“I cannot paly with you .I am not tamed .”

我不能和你一起玩,我还没有被驯服。

“Ah! Please excuse me”

啊!真对不起。

“But what does that mean , ‘tame’?”

什么叫“驯服”呀?

“It means to establish ties.”

它的意思就是:建立关系。

“To me you are still nothing more than a little boy .”

对我来说,你还只是个小男孩。

“Who is just like a hundred thousand other little boys .”

就像其他千万个小男孩一样。

“And I have no need of you .”

我也不需要你。

“And to you ,I am nothing more than a fox,”

对你来说,我也只不过是一只狐狸。

“like a hundred thousand others foxes.”

,