"Shall we exchange gifts?"
“我们来交换礼物好不好?”
"Okay"
“好啊”
"Well, you are mine from now on, and I am yours."
“恩,从现在开始你就是我的,我就是你的。”
I didn't love anyone. You are the first one. I'm afraid I didn't do well, which makes you think that love is just like this.
我没爱过别人,你是第一个,我怕我做的不好,让你觉得,爱情也不过如此。
There were stars all over the sky last night, and there was a morning glow this morning.
昨夜有繁星满天,今早有朝霞渐起。
It does n’t matter if you see it, or if you don’t see it.
你看见也好,看不见也没关系,
They only make sense when I find you.
我找到你,它们才有意义。
I have two wishes:
我有两个心愿:
you are by my side,
你在我身边,
I am by your side.
我在你身边。
The best scene in my life is meeting you!
我一生中最美好的场景就是遇见你!
Don't be afraid of the long time,
别怕光阴漫长,
I will be by your side
我会在你身旁,
until the hair turns white.
直到白发苍苍。
Regarding beauty, let me start with the day I met you.
关于美好,要从我遇见你那天说起。
图片素材|源网,侵删
—END—
,