Hisel:Time to check your blood pressure.

该给你量血压了。

Susan:Oh,sure.Oh,that's a little tight.Does it have to be that tight?

好的。有点紧,非得这么紧吗?

Hisel:Yes.

是的。

Susan:Oh.Okay. Ow,ow. That's actually starting to be painful.

好了,这真的很疼。

Hisel:Really?That surprises me.I just assumed you were dead inside.

是吗?真让我吃惊呢。我还以为你已经是行尸走肉了

Susan:What the hell are you doing?

你到底在干什么?

Hisel:I told myself to stay out of this,but I can't.I know that you're married.

我告诉自己别掺和这事,但我做不到。我知道你结婚了。

Susan:I am not!

我没有。

Hisel:Really? Hmm,'cause that man that came to see you yesterday,he said you're his wife.

是吗?昨天来看你的那个男的,他可说你是他老婆。

Susan:Oh! Yeah,oh...no,no,he just said that 'cause we used to be married.It's just a force of habit.

喔,是......不,不,他这么说是因为我们以前结过婚。只不过是习惯使然。

Hisel:Oh,that explains everything.Except that I checked your insurance forms,and you're still married.So that makes you a lying,adulterous skank.

哦,这倒解释得通了。可我还检查了你的保险单,你还是已婚。所以说你是个说谎通奸的贱人。

Susan:Oh,no. No,no.No,no,nurse hisel.Ow,ow,ow,ow!

不,不,不,海瑟护士。

Susan:Nurse Hisel,I can explain.

海瑟护士,我可以解释。

Hisel:Can you,skank?

是吗,贱人。

Susan:Yes. Okay.I am married,but it's only because my insurance ran out.My ex-husband has a really good coverage plan,so he said that he would remarry me so I could get my operation.Only I didn't wanna tell Dr. Ron 'cause I didn't want him to be an accomplice to fraud.

是的,是这样。我是已婚,可那全因为我的保险过期了。我前夫买的保险特别好。所以他说他可以和我复婚,让我能做手术。我之所以没告诉罗恩医生,是因为我不想让他成为骗保案的同伙。

Hisel:So you're what...protecting him?

那你这是怎么......在保护他吗?

Susan:Yeah. It--yes,I am.

是啊,是的。

Hisel:Okay.As long as you're not two-timing him.He feels so strongly about you.

好的,你不是在脚踏两只船就好。他对你可是真情。

Susan:I know. I read the card.

我知道,我读了卡片。

Hisel:But did you read between the lines?

你能看出他字里行间的意思吗?

Susan:What do you mean?

什么意思?

Hisel:Okay,I shouldn't be telling you this,but when we were picking out the flowers for you,he said that he was working up the courage to say he loves you.

好吧,我本不该告诉你。不过在我们为你选花的时候,他说他打算鼓足勇气对你说他爱你。

Susan:Really?

真的?

Hisel:Yes!But you have to act surprised,okay?

是的,你要表现得吃惊点好不好?

Susan:Oh,yeah,I'll be surprised.So I guess we have the whole insurance thing worked out.

哦,好的,我会很惊讶的。那保险的事就这么过去了吧。

Hisel:Oh! Pfft. Don't worry about that. Please.Who am I to cast stones?I mean,heck...I didn't pass my nurse's exam.They didn't even ask me!

我,别担心,我凭什么给别人找麻烦啊。知道么,我都没有通过护士资格考试,他们根本都没问。

可我没有机会了用数字表达(It39)(1)

海瑟:该给你量血压了。 苏珊:好的。有点紧,非得这么紧吗? 海瑟:是的。 苏珊:好了,这真的很疼。 海瑟:是吗?真让我吃惊呢。我还以为你已经是行尸走肉了。 苏珊:你到底在干什么? 海瑟:我告诉自己别掺和这事,但我做不到。我知道你结婚了。 苏珊:我没有。 海瑟:是吗?昨天来看你的那个男的,他可说你是他老婆。 苏珊:哦,是......不,不,他这么说是因为我们以前结过婚。只不过是习惯使然。 海瑟:哦,这倒解释得通了。可我还检查了你的保险单,你还是已婚。所以说你是个说谎通奸的贱人。 苏珊:不,不,不,海瑟护士。 苏珊:海瑟护士,我可以解释。 海瑟:是吗,贱人。 苏珊:是的,是这样。我是已婚,可那全因为我的保险过期了。我前夫买的保险特别好。所以他说他可以和我复婚,让我能做手术。我之所以没告诉罗恩医生,是因为我不想让他成为骗保案的同伙。 海瑟:那你这是怎么......在保护他吗? 苏珊:是啊,是的。 海瑟:好的,你不是在脚踏两只船就好。他对你可是真情。 苏珊:我知道,我读了卡片。 海瑟:你能看出他字里行间的意思吗? 苏珊:什么意思? 海瑟:好吧,我本不该告诉你。不过在我们为你选花的时候,他说他打算鼓足勇气对你说他爱你。 苏珊:真的? 海瑟:是的,你要表现得吃惊点好不好? 苏珊:哦,好的,我会很惊讶的。那保险的事就这么过去了吧。 海瑟:我,别担心,我凭什么给别人找麻烦啊。知道么,我都没有通过护士资格考试,他们根本都没问。

,