Mary Alice Voiceover:"There was one thing all the fathers on Wisteria Lane had in common."

紫藤郡里所有的上班族爸爸的共同点是

Mary Alice Voiceover:"They could return home after a hard day's work the family they left behind."

在他们辛苦工作一天之后回到那个被他抛诸脑后的家时

Mary Alice Voiceover:"And not feel at all guilty about the precious moments they had missed."

一点不会为错过的珍贵的家庭时光而内疚自责。

Mary Alice Voiceover:"Sadly, the same could not be said for the working mothers."

可悲的是,上班妈妈们的心情完全不一样。

Tom: "Hey, honey. I held dinner for as long as I could. It just got--too late for them."

嘿,亲爱的,我已经把晚餐时间尽量推迟了。但这对他们来说的确太晚了。

Lynette: "You couldn't have given them coffee or something? I just feel like I'm missing out on their lives entirely."

你就不能给他们喝点咖啡什么的,我觉得我几乎要错过他们的成长了

Tom: "Hey, you sit, eat and I will fill you in."

嘿,你坐下来吃,我来给你讲

Tom: "Oh, don't eat that. That's been sitting out for hours. That's for Mrs. Mulberry." (getting a plate out of the oven) "This is for you."

别吃那个,那个放了好久了。那是给玛百莉太太的。这个才是给你的。

Lynette: "I'm sorry, who?"

不好意思,你说谁?

Tom: "Oh, Mrs. Mulberry. Parker has an imaginary friend. Um, British nanny. I think he really locked into the whole Mary Poppins thing."

玛百莉太太,帕克有个想像中的朋友,英国保姆,我想他真的被欢乐满人间迷住了。

Lynette: "Is that why he's sleeping with an umbrella?"

那是他抱着雨伞睡得原因吗?

Tom: "He carries it with him everywhere. It's a security blanket."

他带着那东西一刻不离,那简直是安全毯。

Lynette: "When did this start?"

什么时候开始这样?

Tom: "About a week ago, I guess."

我猜是一周前。

Lynette: "And you don't find it odd that Parker's new nanny made her appearance right at the time I went back to work?"

你不觉得有点怪?帕克的新保姆出现,正是我回去上班的时候。

Tom: "Kids have imaginary friends. It's no big deal."

孩子们都有想象中的朋友,这没什么大不了的。

Lynette: "I agree with you to a point when they're flying kangaroos or giant robots, not surrogate mommies."

如果想象中的朋友是飞袋鼠或巨型机器人,而不是替代的妈妈,那我同意你的意见。

Tom: "Hey, Parker is having a little trouble adjusting, that's all. Apparently, so are you. Honey, don't be so sensitive."

嘿,帕克确实有点不适应,仅此而已,很显然,你也有点不适应,亲爱的,别过于敏感了

Lynette: "I hope you're right. At the risk of sounding too sensitive," (pointing to Mrs. Mulberry's plate) "How come she gets a bigger portion?"

我希望你是对的,恕我过于敏感,为什么给她的那份比较大

绝望主妇对白字幕(Iwillfill)(1)

玛丽.艾莉丝:紫藤郡里所有的上班族爸爸的共同点是 玛丽.艾莉丝:在他们辛苦工作一天之后回到那个被他抛诸脑后的家时 玛丽.艾莉丝:一点不会为错过的珍贵的家庭时光而内疚自责。 玛丽.艾莉丝:可悲的是,上班妈妈们的心情完全不一样。 汤姆:嘿,亲爱的,我已经把晚餐时间尽量推迟了。但这对他们来说的确太晚了。 勒奈特:你就不能给他们喝点咖啡什么的,我觉得我几乎要错过他们的成长了。 汤姆:嘿,你坐下来吃,我来给你讲。 汤姆:别吃那个,那个放了好久了。那是给玛百莉太太的。这个才是给你的。 勒奈特:不好意思,你说谁? 汤姆:玛百莉太太,帕克有个想像中的朋友,英国保姆,我想他真的被欢乐满人间迷住了。 勒奈特:那是他抱着雨伞睡得原因吗? 汤姆:他带着那东西一刻不离,那简直是安全毯。 勒奈特:什么时候开始这样? 汤姆:我猜是一周前。 勒奈特:你不觉得有点怪?帕克的新保姆出现,正是我回去上班的时候。 汤姆:孩子们都有想象中的朋友,这没什么大不了的。 勒奈特:如果想象中的朋友是飞袋鼠或巨型机器人,而不是替代的妈妈,那我同意你的意见。 汤姆: 嘿,帕克确实有点不适应,仅此而已,很显然,你也有点不适应,亲爱的,别过于敏感了。 勒奈特:我希望你是对的,恕我过于敏感,为什么给她的那份比较大?

,