(car door opens) Hi, Bob the Canadian here.,接下来我们就来聊聊关于教室里面东西的英语怎么说?以下内容大家不妨参考一二希望能帮到您!

教室里面东西的英语怎么说(与学校物品相关的英语怎么说)

教室里面东西的英语怎么说

(car door opens) Hi, Bob the Canadian here.

(车门打开)嗨,这里的加拿大人鲍勃。

Welcome to this little English lesson where I'm going to teach you some words and phrases

欢迎来到这个小英语课,在那里我要教你一些单词和短语

that you'll need to know if you're a student or maybe a parent of a student,

你需要知道你是学生还是学生的父母,

or a teacher in a school. Today is actually a holiday here in Ontario, Canada.

或学校的老师今天实际上是加拿大安大略省的一个假期。

But I do need to go in to the school today because, there's a few little things I need to get ready,

但是我今天确实需要去学校,因为,有一些小事情我需要准备,

because tomorrow is the first day of school. So, there's your first term in English.

因为明天是开学的第一天。所以,有你的第一个学期的英语。

The day when school starts each year, is called the first day of school.

每年开学的那天,叫做开学的第一天。

Why don't you come with me, and we'll do a little English lesson along the way.

你为什么不跟我一起去,我们一路上要上一堂英语课。

So, this time of year is actually called back to school time.

所以,每年的这个时候实际上是被叫回学校的时间。

The days leading up to the first day of school, and even the first couple of days of school,

上学第一天,甚至上学头几天的日子,

we refer to that time in the year as back to school time. There are a lot of back to school sales right now,

我们把当年的这个时候称为回到学校的时间。现在有很多回学校销售,

when you go to different stores. People do a lot of back to school shopping right now.

当你去不同的商店。人们现在经常回学校购物。

So, this time in the year is referred to as back to school time.

所以,这一年的这个时候被称为回到学校的时间。

And sometimes people stylize the word back to school by using the number two, instead of the word to.

有时人们用二号词而不是单词来将单词风格化回学校。

So, you'll often see in different flyers that different stores have back to school sales,

所以,你经常会看到不同的传单,不同的商店有回到学校销售,

and sometimes they use the number two, instead of the word to.

有时他们用二号,而不是这个词。

But it's definitely back to school time here in Ontario, Canada.

但它肯定回到了加拿大安大略省的上学时间。

(smooth music begins) Well, we're here.

(流畅的音乐开始)我们在这里。

Before I go in, though, I do need to put on my mask. Starting tomorrow, teachers on the first day of school,

不过,在我进去之前,我确实需要戴上面具。从明天开始,老师们开学第一天,

when the students are here, will need to wear a medical-grade disposable mask,

当学生在这里,将需要戴一个医疗级的一次性口罩,

but for today, I am allowed to wear a cloth mask. Another big difference this year is that,

但今天,我被允许戴布面具。今年的另一大不同是,

when you enter the building and throughout the day, you have to use hand sanitizer.

当你进入大楼,整天,你必须使用洗手液。

So, as I'm entering the building right now, I will sanitize my hands.

所以,当我现在进入大楼时,我会消毒我的手。

I'll show you in a little bit, there is hand sanitizer in various places

我给你看一下,各地都有洗手液

throughout the school. There's hand sanitizer in my classroom as well.

整个学校我的教室里也有洗手液。

The school I work at is a high school. High school students always have a locker

我工作的学校是一所高中。高中生总是有储物柜

where they can keep their things throughout the day. So, this right here is called a locker.

在那里他们可以保持他们的东西一整天。所以,这里被称为储物柜。

Each locker has a lock. This type of lock is called a combination lock.

每个储物柜都有一把锁。这种类型的锁称为组合锁。

You need to memorize your combination. You need to memorize a series of three numbers

你需要记住你的组合。你需要记住一系列三个数字

so you can open your combination lock. Inside the locker,

以便您可以打开组合锁。在储物柜里面,

students have a place where they can keep things like their backpack.

学生有一个地方,他们可以保持的东西,如他们的背包。

A backpack is a bag that most students buy in order to carry their things back and forth to school.

背包是大多数学生为了来回搬运东西上学而买的袋子。

Inside the locker, there's usually some hooks, so they can hang their backpack

在储物柜里,通常有一些钩子,所以他们可以挂背包

and also they can hang their jacket or coat, once the weather starts to get a little cooler.

一旦天气开始转凉,他们也可以挂上夹克或外套。

So, this is my classroom. Some of you have seen this room before,

所以,这是我的教室。你们中有些人以前见过这个房间,

some of you have not. Let's take a minute to look at some English words

你们中的一些人没有。让我们花一分钟看一些英语单词

and phrases that you would need to know if you were a student in a classroom.

以及如果你是教室里的学生, 你需要知道的短语。

By the way, because I am the only one in this room. I am allowed to take my mask off now.

顺便说一句,因为我是这个房间里唯一的人。我现在可以摘下面具了。

So, I will be doing the rest of the video safely in my classroom by myself with my mask off.

所以,我会独自带着面具在教室里安全地做视频的其余部分。

One other thing that's new this year because of COVID, is we have Signage throughout the school.

由于 COVID, 今年还有一件事是新的, 那就是我们整个学校都有标牌。

Signage is simply a word that we use to refer to various signs that you will see.

标牌只是一个词,我们用来指各种标志,你会看到。

This one tells you that you need to practice physical distancing,

这一个告诉你,你需要练习身体疏远,

and this one tells you that you need to wear a mask. So, you might be wondering,

这个告诉你你需要戴口罩所以,你可能想知道,

what does a student all take with them to school each day, if they are in a high school in Ontario, Canada?

如果一个学生在加拿大安大略省的一所高中,他们每天会带什么去上学?

Well, as I said, they will have their backpack. I mentioned this when we were by the locker,

嗯,正如我所说,他们将有他们的背包。当我们在储物柜旁时,我提到了这一点,

I forgot to mention that they will also have a lunch bag because most students will bring a lunch

我忘了提他们也会吃午餐袋, 因为大多数学生会带午餐

when they go to school. Some do buy their lunch,

当他们去上学的时候有些人买午餐,

but most students actually bring their lunch. In their backpack, they will have a pencil case.

但大多数学生实际上带来了他们的午餐。在他们的背包里,他们将有一个铅笔盒。

Sometimes, they will have what's called a math set. I'll show you what's in here later.

有时,他们会有所谓的数学集。我稍后会告诉你这里有什么。

They will also most likely have a binder and the binder will have dividers.

他们很可能还会有一个活页夹和活页夹将有分隔器。

These are called dividers and it will have lined paper.

这些被称为分隔器,它将有衬里纸。

They will also possibly have a small notebook, although this is rare,

他们也可能有一个小笔记本,虽然这是罕见的,

but some students still will use a notebook, maybe instead of a binder.

但有些学生仍然会使用笔记本, 也许而不是活页夹。

And they will most likely have a laptop or notebook computer.

而且他们很可能拥有一台笔记本电脑或笔记本电脑。

We usually call this a laptop, although it could be just called a MacBook

我们通常称它为笔记本电脑,虽然它可能只是被称为 MacBook

since it is an Apple computer, but we would call this a laptop,

因为它是苹果电脑, 但我们会称之为笔记本电脑,

that would be the most common name, laptop. Some students still refer to it as a notebook computer.

这将是最常见的名称, 笔记本电脑。有些学生仍然称它为笔记本电脑。

So, that. . . (math set clanking) Just drop my math set, I hope I didn't break anything.

因此。。。(数学集叮当声)放下数学集, 我希望我没有打破任何东西。

That would be everything that a student would carry with them throughout the day.

这就是学生一整天随身携带的一切。

Usually, on the first day of school, students will also receive a textbook

通常,在上学的第一天,学生也会收到一本课本

for each class they are in and they might receive a workbook for each class they are in.

对于他们所参加的每个班级,他们可能会收到他们所上的每堂课的工作簿。

A textbook is a book where students can read and learn new things,

教科书是学生可以阅读和学习新事物的书,

and in this math textbook, it gives them work that they need to do,

在这本数学课本上,它给了他们他们需要做的工作,

but students do not write in a textbook. A textbook is something that students use to learn things,

但学生不写教科书。教科书是学生用来学习的东西,

but they do not write in it. A workbook, on the other hand,

但他们没有写在它。另一方面,工作簿,

is filled with what we would call exercises. A workbook is a book that students might receive in a class

充满了我们所说的练习。工作簿是学生在课堂上可能收到的书

and they are allowed to write in it. So, a textbook is a book that you use to learn things,

他们被允许在其中写字。所以,教科书是你用来学习东西的书,

a workbook is a book you are allowed to write in that you use to practice what you have learned.

工作簿是一本你被允许写的书,你用来练习你学到的东西。

So, you might be wondering what do students keep in their pencil case

所以,你可能想知道学生在他们的铅笔盒里放着什么

and what do they keep in their math set? So, let me just talk about a few of the things

他们的数学集里有什么?所以,让我来谈谈一些事情

that they would carry with them every day. In their pencil case,

他们每天都会随身携带。在他们的铅笔盒里,

they will, of course, probably have a pencil. Although even if a student has no pencils

当然,他们可能会有一支铅笔。即使学生没有铅笔

in their pencil case, we still call it a pencil case. They will most likely have a highlighter.

在他们的铅笔盒里,我们仍然称它为铅笔盒。他们很可能会有一个荧光笔。

If they are reading a reading from the teacher and there are important parts,

如果他们正在读老师的读物,并且有重要的部分,

and if they are allowed to, they might highlight some of the important sections.

如果他们被允许, 他们可能会突出一些重要的部分。

So, they will have a highlighter. They will most likely have markers.

因此,他们将有一个荧光笔。他们很可能有标记。

Even in high school, sometimes it's nice to be able to do things in color.

即使在高中,有时也能做彩色的事情也不错。

So, they might use markers or what we sometimes call magic markers.

因此,他们可能会使用标记或我们有时称之为神奇标记。

They will for sure have a pen or two. And I have to apologize to all of my viewers in France,

他们肯定会有一两支笔。我必须向所有在法国的观众道歉,

this is not a Bic pen, it's a Paper Mate pen, but students will definitely have a pen

这不是比克笔,是纸友笔,但学生肯定会有笔

in their pencil case as well. They might have colored pencils or pencil crayons.

在他们的铅笔盒,以及。他们可能有彩色铅笔或铅笔蜡笔。

We usually call these pencil crayons in Canada and what they are, they are pencils,

我们通常称这些铅笔蜡笔在加拿大和他们是什么,他们是铅笔,

but they come in different colors. And they will most likely have a sharpener

但他们有不同的颜色。而且他们很可能有一个磨刀

or a pencil sharpener, so that if their pencil or if their pencil crayons get dull,

或铅笔磨刀,以便如果他们的铅笔或如果他们的铅笔蜡笔变得沉闷,

they can sharpen it in the pencil sharpener. They might have an eraser in their pencil case.

他们可以用铅笔磨刀磨刀来磨刀。他们的铅笔盒里可能有一个橡皮擦。

they might also just have an eraser in their math set. So, let's look at this side of the table.

他们可能也只是有一个橡皮擦在他们的数学集。所以,让我们看看桌子的这一边。

They will most likely have a compass in their math set. A compass is something that you use

他们很可能在数学集里有一个指南针。指南针是您使用的东西

in order to draw perfect circles, when you are in math class, perhaps studying geometry.

为了画出完美的圆圈,当你在数学课上,也许学习几何学。

They will have a protractor. A protractor is what you use to measure degrees

他们将有一个监考员。监考器是您用来测量度数的

when you are measuring angles. So, they will most likely have a protractor

当你测量角度。因此,他们很可能有一个监考员

in their math set. They might have a ruler in their math set,

在他们的数学集。他们的数学集里可能有一把尺子,

or they might have a ruler in their pencil case. It really depends.

或者他们的铅笔盒里可能有一把尺子这真的取决于。

But a ruler is something you use for a couple of things. You use it to draw straight lines.

但是尺子是你用来做几件事的东西。你用它来画直线。

So, if you take your pen or pencil, you can use it to draw a straight line.

所以,如果你拿你的笔或铅笔,你可以用它来画一条直线。

But we also will use the ruler to measure things. In Canada, our rulers always have

但我们也将使用尺子来测量事物。在加拿大,我们的统治者总是这样

basically, inches on one side and centimeters on the other side,

基本上, 一边是英寸, 另一边是厘米,

because for some reason we still use both systems of measurement.

因为出于某种原因,我们仍然使用这两种测量系统。

Now, there are other things in the math set. I don't know what these are called.

现在,数学集里还有其他东西。我不知道这些叫什么。

I simply called them triangles. I think that's what most students call them as well.

我只是称它们为三角形。我想大多数学生也这么称呼他们。

But this is basically what students will carry in their pencil case and in their math set

但这基本上是学生在铅笔盒和数学集里要携带的东西

as they go through the school year. So, students would sit in a desk,

当他们通过学年。所以,学生会坐在桌子上,

but the teacher also has a desk and let's look at some of the things you would find

但老师也有一张桌子,让我们看看你会发现的东西

on a teacher's desk. So, teachers usually have a few things on their desks

在老师的课桌上所以,老师们的课桌上通常有一些东西

to help students with their learning. They usually have a stapler.

帮助学生学习。他们通常有订书机。

A stapler is used to staple two pieces of paper together, and it is filled with staples.

订书机用于将两张纸钉在一起,并充满主食。

So, if you need to staple some papers together, you would use a stapler.

所以,如果你需要把一些报纸钉在一起,你会用订书机。

Teachers usually have some kind of tape on their desk. I don't know why.

老师们的课桌上通常有某种磁带。我不知道为什么。

I just always have two or three different kinds of tape. This is called masking tape

我只是总是有两三种不同的磁带。这称为遮蔽胶带

and we use it to hang things on the wall. I always have a three-hole punch on my desk

我们用它把东西挂在墙上我总是在桌子上打三洞

so that if students need to put holes in their paper so they can fit it in a binder,

这样,如果学生需要在他们的论文中打洞,这样他们就可以把它装在活页夹里,

they can use the three-hole punch. I also usually have white board markers

他们可以用三孔冲床。我通常也有白板标记

so that I can write on my white boards. And of course, I also have an eraser

这样我就可以在我的白板上写字了。当然,我也有橡皮擦

so that I can erase my whiteboards. For some reason, teachers have lots of remote controls

这样我就可以擦去我的白板了。出于某种原因,教师有很多遥控器

in their classrooms now. I have a remote control for my TV, for my projector.

现在在他们的教室里我有一个遥控器,我的电视,我的投影机。

I actually have speakers and I have a remote control for that as well,

实际上, 我有扬声器, 我也有遥控器,

and I have an Apple TV. So, I have four remote controls in my classroom.

我有一台苹果电视所以,我的教室里有四个遥控器。

And then, teachers always have a box of Kleenex on their desk.

然后,老师们的课桌上总是放着一盒克莱内克斯。

I'm not sure how this is going to work this year with COVID because technically, if you are needing to use a tissue

我不知道今年COVID会如何运作,因为从技术上讲,如果你需要使用组织

or a Kleenex, as we call it in Canada, you're probably sick and you shouldn't be at school,

或者克莱内克斯, 正如我们在加拿大所说的, 你可能病了, 你不应该在学校,

but in a normal year, we usually have a box of Kleenex

但在正常的一年里,我们通常有一盒克莱内克斯

or facial tissues on our desk. By the way, some of our classrooms do still

或我们桌子上的面部组织。顺便说一句,我们的一些教室仍然这样

have chalkboards in them, and teachers do still use chalk from time to time,

有黑板在其中,教师仍然使用粉笔不时,

but most of our classrooms have whiteboards and we use whiteboard markers.

但我们的大多数教室都有白板, 我们使用白板标记。

Well, hey, thank you so much for watching this English lesson about schools.

嗯,嘿,非常感谢你看了这堂关于学校的英语课。

I thought I would open my lunch bag and I would eat my banana now

我以为我会打开我的午餐袋, 现在我会吃我的香蕉

because it's basically lunchtime. I should teach you this word as well.

因为基本上是午餐时间我也应该教你这个词。

Most students bring a lunch bag and they usually have an ice pack in it

大多数学生带一个午餐袋,他们通常有一个冰袋

to keep their food cool. That's something new.

保持他们的食物凉爽。这是新事物。

I didn't do that when I was a kid, I just ate warm sandwiches at lunch.

小时候没这样,只是午饭吃了热三明治。

That probably wasn't a good idea. But anyways, I thought I would stop, open my lunch bag

那可能不是个好主意但无论如何,我以为我会停下来,打开我的午餐袋

and have my lunch. Thanks again for watching this short English lesson.

吃我的午餐再次感谢您观看了这堂简短的英语课。

it was really fun to show you a little bit more about my school and my classroom,

告诉你更多关于我的学校和教室的节目真的很有趣,

and I hope this little review of some English words and phrases related to school

我希望这次对一些与学校有关的英语单词和短语的小评论

was helpful for you. Have a great day.

对你有帮助好好过一天。

(smooth music)

(流畅的音乐)

,