常用句式
- A:我为迟到道歉。
- I apologize for being late.
- B:没关系。
- That’s OK.
- A:我又迟到了十分钟。
- I was late by ten minutes Again.
- B:你连续地迟到四天。
- You’re late for four days insuccession.
- A:你最近上班总是迟到。
- You’ve been late to work quite a bit these days.
- B:实在抱歉。
- I’m terribly sorry.
- Rose: 对不起,我睡过了。我的闹钟早上没有响。
- Sorry, I overslept. My alarm clock didn’t go off this morning.
- Jim:再次?
- Again?
- Rose:是的,可昨晚我确实设闹钟了。
- That’s right, even though I did set the alarm last night.
- Jim: 你的闹钟从来没有正常工作过。也许你该买个新的了。
- Your clock never works. Perhaps you should buy a new one.
- Rose:嗯,如果它明天还不响的话,我肯定得买个新的了。
- Well, if it breaks down again tomorrow, I’ll definitely buy a new one.
- Jim: 也许到那时就太晚了。
- Maybe by then it’ll be too late.
- Rose:“太晚”是什么意思?
- What do you mean by “too late”?
- Jim:到那时你就会被解雇。
- By that time you’ll be fired.
,