.
I see.
是最简单也很常用的说法!适用于各种平常的生活场景。
A: What I've said and done are for your own good.
我所说的所做的,都是为你好。
B: Okay, I see.
好的,原来如此。(知道啦)
So that's how it is. 或 So that’s why.
传达的意思就是“原来如此”。
So that's how it is. I understand soon after your detailed explanation.
原来如此,一经你详细解释我就明白了。
So that's why he was absent.
原来这就是他缺席的原因啊。
That explains a lot. / That explains it!
也常用来表达:原来如此
---I saw him hand in hand with a beauty.
我看到他和一个美女手拉手。
---Oh, that explains a lot.
哦,原来如此。
Now I get it.
原有的困惑被解决了,就可以用这句话说。
now 也可以被省略,直接说 I get it!
---Do you understand?
你明白了吗?
---Okay, now I get it!
原来如此!
No wonder 常翻译为“难怪”
在许多对话情况下,No wonder 也可以表达 “原来如此”的意思。
A:What's up? You look unhappy.
怎么了?你看起来好像不开心。
B:I haven't found the pen I lost yesterday.
我没有找到昨天丢失的钢笔。
A:No wonder!
难怪!(原来如此)
That makes sense.
表示:说得通、有道理,也可以用来传达“原来如此”的意思。
I was wondering why he didn't come. Now it makes sense.
我还在想他为啥没来。原来如此。
Oh, that’s why!
这句话字面意思就是“所以这就是原因”,虽然很直白,但这句简单的话,传达的意思就是“原来如此”。
A: Why are you mad at me?
你为什么生我的气?
B: You totally forgot it was my birthday yesterday.
我昨天生日你完全忘了。
A: So that’s why!
原来如此!
感谢关注英语课堂同步精品题库头条号,如您尚未关注,请点击上方“英语课堂同步精品题库”关注我们,获取更多知识和有效学习方法。每日更新,学习路上,你我同行!
【声明】本文素材综合整理自网络,如涉版权,请联系删除。
,