冰雪皇后全集中文版(冰雪皇后TheSnow)(1)

The Snow Queen. Once upon a time, a malicious devil made an evil mirror.

冰雪皇后。很久以前,有个恶毒的魔鬼做了一面邪恶的镜子。

Even beautiful and happy things would look ugly and sad when reflected in the mirror.

(Ha ha! God will be so infuriated when I show it to him! )

All the beautiful flowers will look ugly and good children will appear mischievous.

即使是美丽,快乐的事物,照在镜子里也会显得丑陋恶心。

(哈哈!如果我把镜子给上帝看,他一定会很愤怒!)

所有美丽的花都会变丑,好孩子也会变得淘气。

God himself will look like a devil. What a great joke!

The devil took off to the heavens to play his evil joke on God, but when he reached the stormy clouds he was struck by lightening and the mirror broke into many tiny pieces. (Oh, no. What am I going to do now? )

上帝自己也会像个魔鬼,多么可笑啊!

魔鬼向天堂出发,去和上帝开他那邪恶的玩笑,但当他碰到乌云时,他被闪电击中了,镜子也裂成了许多小碎片。(哦,不,现在我该怎么办?)

The pieces of the broken mirror were scattered all over the earth and pierced into people's eyes and hearts.

One cold winter day, a speck of the mirror got into a boy's eye.

镜子的碎片散布到了地球的各个角落,刺进了人们的眼里和心里。

在一个寒冷的冬天,一个碎片掉进了一个男孩的眼睛里。

Kay, should I use this for the snowman's mouth? Look at him, he is so handsome!

凯,我可以用这个做雪人的嘴吗?看看他,多帅气啊!

The boy's name was Kay. Sadly, the tiny piece of mirror made his heart cold and cross.

男孩的名字叫凯。令人伤心的是,那一小块碎片使他变得冷漠暴躁。

Handsome? He is fat and ugly as a pig! What? ! Why did you do that, Kay? That was so cruel!

帅?他像头猪一样,又胖又丑!你为什么要这么说,凯?太过分了!

Be quiet! I am not going to play with a cry-baby like you. Kay left Gerda alone and stormed away.

安静点!我才不想跟你这种爱哭鬼玩!凯丢下了格尔达,愤然离去。

At that moment, Kay saw a huge sled made of shimmering ice right in front of him.

It was driven by the beautiful cold Snow Queen.

这时,凯看见一个用冰做成的巨大雪橇停在他的面前。坐在雪橇上的正是美丽的冰雪皇后。

What is this? Who are you? Hello Kay, I am the Snow Queen.

这是什么?你是谁?你好啊,凯,我是冰雪皇后。

Would you like a ride in my sled? I will show you my ice palace.

- No! Key did not notice how he got into the sled, which disappeared into the misty air with him in it.

你想坐我的雪橇吗?我会带你看我的冰雪宫殿。

- 不!凯不知道他是怎样坐上雪橇的,很快,他消失在一片雾气中。

Gerda ran after the vanishing sled shouting Kay's name, but it faded away into the snowstorm. (Key, where are you going? )

Don't leave me alone! Where are you going? He is gone!

格尔达一边喊着凯,一边追着渐渐消失的雪橇,但雪橇已经消失在暴风雪中了。(凯,你要去哪儿?)不要丢下我!你要去哪儿啊?他走了!

Kay never returned and Gerda left home determined to find him and bring back.

When she came to the river she took her red shoe off and cast into the water.

凯再也没有回来,格尔达离开家,决定把凯找回来。走到小河边时,她把自己的红鞋脱下来,扔到水里。

Fast river, Please take my shoe and tell me if you have seen my friend Kay?

The river kept pushing Gerda's shoe back onto the shore, not accepting her gift. (You must know and see everything! )

迅疾的河流啊,请收下我的鞋,告诉我你有没有见过我的朋友凯?小河不停地把格尔达的鞋子推上岸,不接受她的礼物。(你肯定知道所有的事!)

Why don't you want to help me? My best friend is in trouble and needs help! Please!

为什么你不肯帮我呢?我最好的朋友遇到困难了,他需要帮助!拜托了!

He disappeared so suddenly and I worry that something bad has happened to him. Then the river swallowed the red shoes and gave Gerda a small boat.

他消失得太突然了,我担心他会遇到麻烦。于是小河把红鞋吞没了,送给了格尔达一只小船。

Thank you. I will never forget your kindness. He must have gone very far.

谢谢你,我一定不会忘记你的好意的。他肯定已经走得很远了。

At that moment, she saw an old woman standing by the river.

Kind woman! Have you seen my friend Kay?

就在那时,她看见一个老妇女站在河边。善良的老奶奶啊!你见过我的朋友凯吗?

He is of my height with big eyes and a nice smile.

The old woman caught the boat with her cane and pulled it to the shore.

他和我差不多高,眼睛大大的,脸上总是带着微笑。老奶奶用拐杖拦住了小船,把它拉到了岸边。

Ask the flowers in the garden, my flowers know everything. - Really? The old lady's garden was full of flowers that bloomed year round, and were always warmed by the sunshine.

问问花园里的花吧,我的花什么都知道。- 真的吗?老奶奶的花园里种满了常年盛开的花,它们总是沐浴在温暖的阳光下。

You must be hungry! Wait here. I will bring you tea and cakes. - Oh, thank you!

你肯定饿了!在这等等,我给你拿点茶和蛋糕。- 谢谢你。

Gerda was very hungry and enjoyed her afternoon tea.

She did not even notice when she fell asleep.

格尔达确实饿了,她很享受她的下午茶时光。她甚至没有注意到自己什么时候睡着了。

In her sleep, Gerda started hearing the voices of the flowers.

Poor girl. She will be trapped here like us.

在梦中,格尔达开始听到花儿们的声音。可怜的女孩,她会像我们一样被困在这里。

It is not so bad. I like being a beautiful flower in a garden much more than being a human!

没那么糟糕。我宁愿在花园里当一朵好看的花也不想做个人类!

You are so right! The old woman waters us all the time and the butterflies visit us every day.

What more could we want?

你说得对!老奶奶总是给我们浇水,蝴蝶每天来看我们,我们还奢求什么?

Humans have to work hard all their lives and barely make their living.

But as flowers, we cannot go anywhere from here.

人类一生都要努力工作,即使如此也很难谋生。

但是作为花,我们不能离开这里去任何地方。

That's true. What?

说的没错。什么?

The girl is awake! The old woman's sleeping cakes were not strong enough!

What are you talking about?

这女孩醒了!老奶奶的沉睡蛋糕药效没那么强!你们在说什么?

The old woman lures pretty girls to the garden and serves them her cakes.

After drinking the magic tea, the girls fall asleep and turn into flowers!

老奶奶诱惑漂亮女孩来她的花园,给她们吃她的蛋糕。

喝过魔法茶后,女孩们都会睡着,然后变成花儿。

Oh, no! I have to save my friend Kay! Why?

What will you get in return? Rewards? Presents? Is it really worth it?

噢,不,我必须去救我的朋友凯!为什么?你会得到什么回报?回报?礼物?真的值得吗?

My friend needs help! Think about it. The world outside the garden is cold and very dangerous.

我的朋友需要帮助!想想看,花园外面的世界又冷又危险。

Stay with us in this beautiful warm garden and your life will be safe and happy.

I do not want to stay here! I have to go!

和我们一起呆在这温暖美丽的花园里,你的生活会安全而幸福。我不想呆在这!我必须走!

Gerda ran out of the garden.

The fragrance of the flowers was so strong that she almost fainted on the way.

格尔达跑出了花园。花香是如此浓烈,使得她在路上都快昏迷了。

Gerda almost froze as she wandered through the snow, but she never stopped.

Kay, where are you? I am so cold!

格尔达穿过大雪的时候,她几乎要冻住了,但她没有停下。哦,凯,你在哪里啊?我好冷啊!

Unconscious, Gerda fell to the snow.

When Gerda woke up, she was in a small igloo.

格尔达失去了知觉,昏倒在雪地上。

当格尔达醒来时,她发现自己在一个圆顶小房子里。

Are you alright? I think so.

你还好吗?我想还好吧。

Here. Drink this. It will make you feel warm.

Thank you. But where am I? And who are you?

来,喝了这个,你就会暖和点了。

谢谢你,不过,我这是在哪?你是谁?

I am the daughter of a bandit. You do not have to thank me for the soup, we stole it anyway. - Really?

我是强盗的女儿。你不用为了这汤感谢我,这是我们偷来的。- 真的吗?

You have to get out of here before my father comes back.

If not, he might sell you at the slave market.

你必须在我爸爸回来之前离开这。

不然的话,他可能会在奴隶市场卖了你。

What are you talking about? Ha ha ha! It's a joke!

You are such a wimpy little girl!

你在说什么呢?哈哈哈!跟你开玩笑的,你可真是个胆小的姑娘!

You scared me! The girl could not stop laughing.

你吓到我了!女孩笑得停不下来。

She was just teasing Gerda to make her talk.

The winter breeze told me that you are looking for Kay.

她只是捉弄格尔达,想让她说话。

冬风告诉我你在找凯。

The winter breeze? Really? Have you heard of him?

Kay is in the Snow Queen's palace.

冬风?真的吗?你听说过他吗?

凯在冰雪皇后的宫殿里。

The Snow Queen's palace? How do I get there?

My reindeer will give you a ride.

冰雪皇后的宫殿?我要怎么去那儿?

我的驯鹿可以载你去。

But it won't be easy to enter the Snow Queen's palace because it's guarded by the Snow Warriors.

The girl gave Gerda warm clothes and wished her good luck. (Bye! )

但想进入冰雪皇后的宫殿,可并不容易,因为有冰雪战士守卫在那。

女孩给了格尔达暖和的衣服,并祝她好运。(再见啦!)

Gerda was very grateful. Thank you so much.

I will come back to thank you again when I find Kay.

格尔达非常感激。非常感谢你,找到凯后我会回来感谢你的。

I really appreciate it. The winter breeze brought the words of Gerda's gratitude to the little bandit girl and warmed her heart.

我真的很感激。冬风把格尔达感谢的话告诉了强盗的女儿,她的心里暖暖的。

As Gerda neared the Snow Queen's palace, the snowstorm got stronger and stronger, and finally the reindeer could go no further.

Thank you for bringing me here.

在格尔达快要到达冰雪皇后的宫殿时,暴风雪越来越大,最后驯鹿没法再往前走了。

谢谢你带我来到这。

Now I can go on by myself, and you should go back home.

The reindeer bowed his head several times and kissed Gerda on her forehead. Then, it went back home.

现在我可以自己去了,你快回家吧。

驯鹿几次低头吻了吻格尔达的额头,然后转身回家了。

I am not going to cry. I am brave!

我不会哭的。我很勇敢!

I will find Kay and bring him home! Suddenly, she was standing in front of the Snow Queen.

我会找到凯,把他带回家!突然,冰雪皇后出现在她的面前。

I am surprised that you found us but I am not letting Kay go.

The Snow Queen lifted her arm slightly and buried Gerda in snow.

我很惊讶你能找到我们,但我不会让凯走的,不会!

冰雪皇后轻轻地抬起手,把格尔达埋到了雪里。

No! ! Give me Kay back! He is not yours! You cannot keep him forever!

不!把凯还给我!他不是你的!你不能永远留住他!

Anyone who is touched by a sherd of the magic mirror belongs to me.

He is mine! The Snow Queen waved her arm and a snowstorm lifted Gerda up into the sky.

任何被魔镜碎片碰过的人都属于我,他是我的!

冰雪皇后挥了挥手臂,暴风雪就把格尔达吹到了天空。

When I collect all the pieces together I will restore the devil's mirror!

A little girl like you cannot ruin my plans!

等我收集到所有碎片的时候,我就能还原魔鬼的镜子了!

我不会让你这样一个小女孩破坏我的计划!

I may even forgive you and let you go home if you beg for your life! Now, beg! Little girl!

如果你求我饶你一命的话,或许我还能原谅你,放你回家!现在,求饶啊!小女孩!

No! I will never beg you! I am not going home without my friend Kay!

不!我永远都不会求你!不和凯一起的话 我是不会回家的!

I am not! Give him back! As soon as Gerda said those words, the angels descended from the sky to fight the Snow Warriors.

我不会!把他还回来!格尔达刚说完,天使就从天而降,和冰雪战士战斗。

They captured the Snow Queen and took her to heaven. Let me go! Your cannot capture me!

他们抓住冰雪皇后,把她带去了天堂。放开我!你们不能抓我!

You have no right to punish the Snow Queen! God will not punish me, not if I beg for my life!

你们没有权利惩罚冰雪皇后!上帝不会惩罚我的!只要我求饶!

You have to return me to my palace. I beg you! Please!

When the Snow Queen disappeared in the sky, the Snow warriors lost their power and collapsed on the ground.

你们得把我送回我的宫殿,求求你们!求求你们!

当冰雪皇后在天空中消失时,冰雪战士失去了能量,纷纷倒在了地上。

Gerda ran into the Queen's palace.

She ran through the rows of people who had been turned into ice sculptures but she did not see Kay.

格尔达跑进皇后的宫殿。她经过一排排被变成冰雕的人,但没有找到凯。

Kay, where are you? Finally, she found him frozen into the wall of ice.

凯,你在哪里?最后,她发现他被冻在了冰墙里。

Kay, you were a wonderful friend! What am I gonna do without you?

凯,你是一个多么好的朋友啊!没有你我该怎么办啊?

When Gerda started crying, her hot desperate tears melted the ice of the wall and something amazing began to happen.

The frozen people started coming back to life. Kay was among them.

格尔达开始哭了起来,她绝望的泪水融化掉了墙上的冰,神奇的事情发生了。

冻住的人们都活过来了,凯也一样。

Where am I? Kay, are you all right?

我在哪?凯,你还好吗?

Where are we? Why are you crying?

我们在哪?你为什么在哭?

Gerda realized that Kay did not remember anything that happened to him but it did not matter. Nothing. Nothing happened.

格尔达意识到凯已经不记得发生了什么,但也没关系。什……什么都没发生。

Gerda's generous heart and courage saved Kay's life and brought him back home.

The best friends were reunited and lived happily ever after.

格尔达的慷慨与勇敢拯救了凯的生命,她把他带回了家。

这对好朋友又重聚了,从此,他们快乐地生活着。

,