Oh yeah, first day of panda training. Alright flower, I'm gonna make you bloom.
熊猫训练第一天,好吧,花,我要让你开放。
Dad, dad.
爸爸。
What? What? What is it? - I'm ready for my first day of panda training. -What?
什么?那是什么?-我准备好熊猫训练第一天了。-什么?
You know, learn to be a panda, master chi, save the world.
你知道,学会做一个熊猫,气功大师,拯救世界。
Pandas sleep till past noon. So lesson number one is go back to bed.
熊猫睡到午后。所以第一课就是回去睡觉。
Of course.
Grandma panda, heads up. - We better roll.
熊猫爷爷,小心。-我们最好滚吧。
Po, lunchtime.
阿宝,午餐时间。
You gotta let the hill tell you where to roll.
你必须让山引导你滚。
Rookie mistake. - Dim, Sum, let's show him how we go up hill.
新手错误。-点点,心心,给他看如何爬山。
That's beautiful. - Snack time.
太漂亮了。-零食时间。
Po, you can fly? - I'm coming in hot.
阿宝,你会发啦?-全速前进。
Get them while they're cold.
那就等凉了再吃吧。
What are you doing there? That food is for Po.
你们在干什么,这些吃的是阿宝的。
Throw it in.
扔进来。
Feeling relaxed? - Yeah, really.
放松了?-是的。
Just let yourself fall into it. - Got it.
只要顺其自然就好。-明白。
I'm fine. I just...-There we go. Just let it all out. That's my boy.
我很好,我只是……-好了,吐出来吧。我的好孩子。
Get out of there.
离开这里。
My noodles. Leave my noodles alone.
我的面条,放下我的面条。
Subtle, Po. Very subtle. - Let me get some of that.
微妙,阿宝,非常微妙。-给我一些。
Leave my hat alone.
放下我的帽子。
We love noodles. - Oh, just like my Po.
我们喜欢面条。-就像我的阿宝。
What are you guys looking at?
你们在看什么?
That's how we roll. Cannonball.
我们就是这样滚的,发炮。
Mom, look it.
妈妈,看这个。
How was that?
那是怎么回事
Now you try again but don't try so hard. - OK, OK.
再试一下,但是别太用力。-好。
Much better.
好多了。
,